Do Anybody knows somthing about the

Insane Fantasy

and if you think that Skazi isn't doing psytrance than you are full of shit you dont know anythink about real trance music and you are a shame to  psytrance fans!

493951[/snapback]

I saw a bit of the Skazi DVD while in HMV a while back. My god what a TWAT! Not only was he playing dodgy euro cheese and playing the guitar and trying to act like a wanna be rockstar but he was playing to the crowd like he was all that. He looked like a dodgy happy hardcore MC (give me an OI OI)

The guy doesn't just make crap psytrance, he makes crap! I've gone to the toilet and made better sounds.

Skazi Sucks Big Donkey Dick

IMO

I saw a bit of the Skazi DVD while in HMV a while back. My god what a TWAT! Not only was he playing dodgy euro cheese and playing the guitar and trying to act like a wanna be rockstar but he was playing to the crowd like he was all that. He looked like a dodgy happy hardcore MC (give me an OI OI)

The guy doesn't just make crap psytrance, he makes crap! I've gone to the toilet and made better sounds.

Skazi Sucks Big Donkey Dick

IMO

494641[/snapback]

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

if you think that Skazi is crap than what you think about Infected Mushroom,Yahel,Sub 6,Paranormal Attack and all the rest of Chemical Crew?

Yahel is more in the Club Trance style but still hes got a few psy songs.

494598[/snapback]

Infected Mushroom = SHIT. (BP Empire was their best album imo, it just got embarassing from there on)

Yahel = Quarter pounter with Cheese. and shit.

Sub 6 = Ok at best.

Paranormal Attack = Aweful

Chemical Crew = Absolutely Terrible. Not Psytrance.

and Skazi..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i wont even go there..... my friend. you have an aweful taste in music. but i am still forced to respect that.

And traveller,if you think that Skazi is crap than what you think about Infected Mushroom,Yahel,Sub 6,Paranormal Attack and all the rest of Chemical Crew?

Yahel is more in the Club Trance style but still hes got a few psy songs.

494598[/snapback]

Sub6 and Infected Mushroom are part of Chemical crew?

Anyways

Infected Mushroom = 2 good albums, 1 awesome album and then 2 shitty commercial albums

Sub6 = a few catchy tunes and plenty of generic boredom

Yahel = Cheezy commercial

Paranormal Attack = I don't care

:)

Go listen to some good music like Hallucinogen, Prometheus, Midimiliz, Jaia, Younger Brother, Blowfish.. :D

Sub6 and Infected Mushroom are part of Chemical crew?

Anyways

Infected Mushroom = 2 good albums, 1 awesome album and then 2 shitty commercial albums

Sub6 = a few catchy tunes and plenty of generic boredom

Yahel = Cheezy commercial

Paranormal Attack = I don't care

:)

Go listen to some good music like Hallucinogen, Prometheus, Midimiliz, Jaia, Younger Brother, Blowfish..  :D

496209[/snapback]

Dont bother, after reading that dudes list of "Good" psytrance producers, I can already tell he is a lost soul. He likes Chemical Crew, and he thinks Skazi is a "good" producer.

There is nothing more we can do for him....

fuck i dont even know who sub6 is..... :unsure:

496231[/snapback]

You didnt miss much. They used to be very popular two years ago, but now they are lost in oblivion.

You might have their tune RaHeYa

"Bad Bad Bad Boy,

go to your room,

twiddle your thumbbs til i come..."

really annoying with more annoying remixes.

You didnt miss much. They used to be very popular two years ago, but now they are lost in oblivion.

You might have their tune RaHeYa

"Bad Bad Bad Boy,

go to your room,

twiddle your thumbbs til i come..."

really annoying with more annoying remixes.

496243[/snapback]

Oblivion = Chemical Crew....

:P

BTW i just found out they are going to play here..... :ph34r: