X-Dream - "The Best (1991-2001)" 2 CD

Guest The Journey Man Project

Posted Image

http://www.solstice23.com/releases/solmc-067/

The eleven-year X-Dream musical journey has been condensed into a double CD and released!! Twelve quintessential tracks have been re-mastered and re-arranged, giving new life to these legendary classics. Their newest offering, expertly mastered by fellow top German techno artist Thomas P. Heckman, includes the original album and singles unique cover designs and a historical discography. Both the music and packaging is polished to a level that should satisfy both old school and new X-Dream fans alike. Solstice Music is set to release X-Dream's superlative album, "The Best" worldwide in the spring of 2006!!

- Taken from web site.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well... Another best of... But hey, it's X-Dream, and some of their older releases are getting harder and harder to track down, so I guess this would be an interesting introduction...

Too bad there's no track list available... I'd like to see what they've chucked together... I have all the albums myself, but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this one too... ;o)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Interested only if there are some unreleased tracks inside. I don't remember I have a track from X-Dream from 1991. So, it looks interesting. But, I'm waiting the tracklist first... :)

But I think strange the period of the "best of" starts from 1991 to 2001, and not 2005 or 2006. Okay, they probably want to make a ten year "odyssey" like Juno Reactor "best of", but it means also that X-Dream's work after 2001 was completely different. Don't you think? :blink:

tracklist (taken from isratrance)

01. Live Fast - Die Young

02. Children Of The Last Generation

03. The 5th Dimension

04. Clone 3

05. Eleven

06. Our Own Happiness (303 Edit - Unreleased)

07. Psychomachine

08. Relax Vortex

09. The 2nd Room

10. Panic In Paradise

11. Freak

12. The Frog

13. Radio Rmx

14. Out Here We’re Stoned

15. Inter Corporal Stimulator

16. Piece

17. Aspirin

18. Coming Soon

19. Irritant

20. Thorazin

Guest Cosmogenesis

tracklist (taken from isratrance)

01. Live Fast - Die Young

02. Children Of The Last Generation

03. The 5th Dimension

04. Clone 3

05. Eleven

06. Our Own Happiness (303 Edit - Unreleased)

07. Psychomachine

08. Relax Vortex

09. The 2nd Room

10. Panic In Paradise

11. Freak

12. The Frog

13. Radio Rmx

14. Out Here We’re Stoned

15. Inter Corporal Stimulator

16. Piece

17. Aspirin

18. Coming Soon

19. Irritant

20. Thorazin

493571[/snapback]

Hum, hum, hum! ;) I'm a little disappointed! It's a best of, ok, but where are the unreleased or rare tracks there?? "Our own happiness" (303 edit) seems to be the only interesting track I want to hear... By the way, where is "Psychoactivity", one of the best X-Dream track? :blink:

Hum, hum, hum!  ;) I'm a little disappointed! It's a best of, ok, but where are the unreleased or rare tracks there?? "Our own happiness" (303 edit) seems to be the only interesting track I want to hear... By the way, where is "Psychoactivity", one of the best X-Dream track? :blink:

493577[/snapback]

But they're all remastered and edited.. B)

Guest Cosmogenesis

It isn't necessary to buy this best of: I have, except two or three, all the tunes of this album! After "Akashic" from Cosmosis and "Odyssey" from Juno Reactor, you can also add X-Dream odyssey in the casket :ph34r:

Guest antic

i will definitely buy this one ASAP ;)!

edit : info on arabesque

493637[/snapback]

I got their best (IMO) albums (We Created Our Own Hapiness, Radio & Irritant), but if it's true that 12 of those tracks were edited and remastered, then I'm gonna buy it too!

Looks, like I'll have to download it first though ;):D

I got their best (IMO) albums (We Created Our Own Hapiness, Radio & Irritant), but if it's true that 12 of those tracks were edited and remastered, then I'm gonna buy it too!

Looks, like I'll have to download it first though ;):D

493988[/snapback]

true :)

Will get it simply because X-Dream for me are up there with Juo and allucinogen... quite a few tracks I don' r recognise even though I own 3 albums... always reretted selling my copy of the TIP compilation containing paninc in paraise, a chance to grab it freshly updated is for sure a dream... hopefully it'll come out earlier in Japan haha ;)

• 2 weeks later...

There are quite e few tracks here that I don't have so I'll definately be getting this one.

It's just sad to see a best of album because it usually means "Sayonara" I have no new ideas so just keep listening to my old stuff please. Is this the end for X-Dream? :unsure:

There are quite e few tracks here that I don't have so I'll definately be getting this one.

It's just sad to see a best of album because it usually means "Sayonara" I have no new ideas so just keep listening to my old stuff please. Is this the end for X-Dream?  :unsure:

501030[/snapback]

i dont know but it doesnt look like it could be so - they had Best Of X-Dream Vol. 1 on Tunnel Records before We Interface.

It's just sad to see a best of album because it usually means "Sayonara" I have no new ideas so just keep listening to my old stuff please. Is this the end for X-Dream?  :unsure:

501030[/snapback]

All you always wanted to know about X-Dream is in this interview.

I don't think it's the end of x-dream but it's clear that they got others things in mind right now. Marcus is working on a new Delta album while Jan and Ariel have a new project called Prime Suspect. And if you listen to the interview you'll see that they still have plenty of ideas.

All you always wanted to know about X-Dream is in this interview.

I don't think it's the end of x-dream but it's clear that they got others things in mind right now. Marcus is working on a new Delta album while Jan and Ariel have a new project called Prime Suspect. And if you listen to the interview you'll see that they still have plenty of ideas.

501637[/snapback]

great interview thanx! :) X-Dream roxxxx!

damn, why its allways so hard to create text interview after audio :unsure:

not all of us know english well enough to listen to it :(.

ok just listened to interview, really nice and easy going ;)!

interesting!