vimana

ritual om

these are bullshit.

i talked with max and he told me that he can't find the dat of the track.

he also told that you must spread this track anoebis... ;)

491399[/snapback]

is that so? :)

what are we waiting for then? let's share!

(I'll get unrlsd etnica stuff tomorrow from this andrew guy, if you want something just PM! :) )

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while we are talking about rarities - anybody have "The Infonet EP" by TIP?! i have it on vinyl but dont have access to some player atm :unsure: ?!

491456[/snapback]

you have the vinyl but not vinyl player?

eh buy a vinyl player?

:)

Guest Cosmogenesis

eh buy a vinyl player?

491497[/snapback]

Hey Reger! Oopium is right! Move your ass, and share your track with all of us, please! :D

Ritual Om if you really want to get a track by Etnica then Mauri is your man and not Max,and i say that not because Mauri passes tracks to other people more easily than Max but because Mauri probably knows better than Max where these unreleased tracks are in their studio with all this endless data of tracks and sounds.

By the way get ready soon for the new Pleiadians album,all i can say is that its going to be a masterpiece ;)

Ritual Om if you really want to get a track by Etnica then Mauri is your man and not Max,and i say that not because Mauri passes tracks to other people more easily than Max but because Mauri probably knows better than Max where these unreleased tracks are in their studio with all this endless data of tracks and sounds.

By the way get ready soon for the new Pleiadians album,all i can say is that its going to be a masterpiece ;)

491606[/snapback]

i dont believe this, sorry, nothing after IFO was so good, except few tracks like meter, modulation and moon in your window, others were, well, quite boring, and the rest that came after FOL were not even psytrance, so... oh, btw, let us make a poll...

eh buy a vinyl player?

491497[/snapback]

no i dont :(

and i cant just take some 100 UKP and spend them on player :) .

i might find someone here, but i dont know anybody who have it, or, i dont know if someone have it :unsure: .

Hey Reger! Oopium is right! Move your ass, and share your track with all of us, please!  :D

491508[/snapback]

yeah, yeah, when ill rip them then theyre gona be shared ;)! and its not one track - 5 tracks on infonet ep ;).

Guest Cosmogenesis

no i dont :(

and i cant just take some 100 UKP and spend them on player :) .

i might find someone here, but i dont know anybody who have it, or, i dont know if someone have it :unsure: .

yeah, yeah, when ill rip them then theyre gona be shared ;)! and its not one track - 5 tracks on infonet ep ;).

491764[/snapback]

5 tracks are better than one track! Send the pack to all of us! :lol:

491606[/snapback]

thanks for the advice.i didn't speak with max by the way.

i hope that you don't exaggerate with the term used:masterpiece.i just want to believe it and it will spoil me badly if it ends up a crap... :huh:

on topic now:

spread this motherfucking song!

thanks for the advice.i didn't speak with max by the way.

i hope that you don't exaggerate with the term used:masterpiece.i just want to believe it and it will spoil me badly if it ends up a crap... :huh:

on topic now:

spread this motherfucking song!

491988[/snapback]

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

Mauri from Etnica has kindly given me the permission to share the tracks I'm holding (this meaning, mr. Anoebis can also share the Vimana rmx track), but right now I'm looking for the best rip-program there is to give you guys the tracks in the way they sound good.

The rips I made with my current program don't fully bring the detailed and energetic sound alive, and I don't want to share something like that.

I gotta say though "Moonly Business" is awesome track. When I met the Andrey (I know you're reading this, thanks a million for being such a nice bloke! :) ) he said it's 14 minutes long piece I initially thought: "deep frequencies!"

But no worries, they're not the same track, as Deep Frequencies clocks 14:52 and Moonly Business 14:22.

Give me the ripper and they will come! :ph34r:

Mauri from Etnica has kindly given me the permission to share the tracks I'm holding (this meaning, mr. Anoebis can also share the Vimana rmx track), but right now I'm looking for the best rip-program there is to give you guys the tracks in the way they sound good.

The rips I made with my current program don't fully bring the detailed and energetic sound alive, and I don't want to share something like that.

I gotta say though "Moonly Business" is awesome track. When I met the Andrey (I know you're reading this, thanks a million for being such a nice bloke! :) )  he said it's 14 minutes long piece I initially thought: "deep frequencies!"

But no worries, they're not the same track, as Deep Frequencies clocks 14:52 and Moonly Business 14:22.

Give me the ripper and they will come!  :ph34r:

492179[/snapback]

Are you ripping from a vinyl player using line-in on your sound card?

Let me see if I can find a program... :)

Edit: Woah, it seems harder than I first thought... :( Google used to be my friend :(

Anyway, here's a link I found, I think it should be a good guide how to do it: http://www.br0wn.co.uk/vinyltocd.htm

I gotta say though "Moonly Business" is awesome track. When I met the Andrey (I know you're reading this, thanks a million for being such a nice bloke! :) )  he said it's 14 minutes long piece I initially thought: "deep frequencies!"

492179[/snapback]

try cdex, not that im an expert but i used to use it :)

as for moonly business - you can get it pretty easy on p2p ;) and yes its good, not mastered tho [right - is that what you call when tracks sound gets equalized and polished to shine :D?].

RIP EM ALL 320KB NO VBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still waiting for ya... oh im still waiting for ya! iim still waiting for ya RIIIP!!!!

try cdex, not that im an expert but i used to use it :)

as for moonly business - you can get it pretty easy on p2p ;) and yes its good, not mastered tho [right - is that what you call when tracks sound gets equalized and polished to shine :D?].

RIP EM ALL 320KB NO VBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still waiting for ya... oh im still waiting for ya! iim still waiting for ya RIIIP!!!!

492186[/snapback]

oh it is? what kinda p2p are you using? I haven't found it :)

Let's see if you find "electric shower" then ;)

I rip them all as ogg-files, full quality! and if that sounds somehow wrong, 320kbs mp3 then :)

cdex eh? *takes mr burns face* yes...

I'll get back to you on this.

The tracks are on cds...

492179[/snapback]

yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

you are da man oopium! ;)

oh it is? what kinda p2p are you using? I haven't found it :)

Let's see if you find "electric shower" then ;)

I rip them all as ogg-files, full quality! and if that sounds somehow wrong, 320kbs mp3 then :)

cdex eh? *takes mr burns face* yes...

I'll get back to you on this.

The tracks are on cds...

492194[/snapback]

...or if you have soundforge [i used to have ita while ago :D] - you can then ripp it with it, just set speed to minimal [that is 1x] and relax, the quality will be as good as playing them from cd :)!

...or if you have soundforge [i used to have ita while ago :D] - you can then ripp it with it, just set speed to minimal [that is 1x] and relax, the quality will be as good as playing them from cd :)!

492358[/snapback]

yes this works...

come on do it.

i can't wait any longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! ;)