infected mushys live in brisbane australia

technosomy

well where do i start!

how about shpongle ie mr ram.

very jazzy sounding set, didn't recogonize too much but have to say didn't hang around long some of the local aussie acts were much better, but raja ram was dancing or i should say writhing around like a snake charmer!! more like the snake actually.

never seen him before does he usually act like that?

managed to make it back though to see him under his own guise, he did remixes of soft cells tainted love, metallicas enter sandman,(in psy of course) maybee i should leave it at that, but he was dancing around like a mad man he certainly knows how to entertain.

but infected mushroom.

erez came bursting on with a pretty wicked guitar solo complete with jimi hendrix style

teeth plucking.

then it was on, caught between some great "classical mushroom" through the swiss cheese block and beyond, i'm the supervisor was great and muse breaks almost tor the roof of with a great build.

heard some of their new stuff, some thrash metal in their,bit of hip hop,had it all.

finished the set with i wish.

i enjoyed most of it their live set is good.

most people probably won't like the new stuff, i think i will, having a big diverse taste in styles.

who else has seen them live lately?

overall i enjoyed it, quite intense at times and diverse, the crowd enjoyed it(most probably had never heard them before)

how does this measure up to their sets early in their career.

come on guys you can let me have it now whos gonna be the first to tell me to buy a truck and paint it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mate! :D:P:D

I heard about this and gotta say "I wish I was there"!!!

I havent seen mushy live yet - but ive listened to the older

releases and they rock & raja ram aswell....Jeez! Anyways,

Got a mate in Brizzie, havent spoken to him yet, but he went

along with his girlf to this one. I think they're going to Earthcore.

Earthcore is like a week after?

So yeah - buy a very very big truck and paint it mate! stick on

your tunes, wind down, kick back and enjoy :D:D:D

lucky sod!

smith

Hey mate!  :D  :P  :D

I heard about this and gotta say "I wish I was there"!!!

I havent seen mushy live yet - but ive listened to the older

releases and they rock & raja ram aswell....Jeez! Anyways,

Got a mate in Brizzie, havent spoken to him yet, but he went

along with his girlf to this one. I think they're going to Earthcore.

Earthcore is like a week after?

So yeah - buy a very very big truck and paint it mate! stick on

your tunes, wind down, kick back and enjoy  :D  :D  :D

lucky sod!

smith

489062[/snapback]

cheers

already had earthcore in brisbane in december

had hallcinogen,shpongle and can't remember who else never heard how it went as i was in new zealand at the time, maybee melbourne soon? might put a pool in the back of the mushroom truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw them somewhere in 2003, when they performed in Israel once in a while.

was great, i bet it was better then their latest live shows.

489455[/snapback]

absolutely same here ... saw them at the end of 2003!

It probably was one of the last opportunities to catch a really good, not supervisor-infected gig! It was in fact a pretty cool gig ... nice music, hardly any singing or "pop", very nice ... but then soon afterwards they went such a lame musical path with their Supervisor album that I lost interest. I would not go see them again, they can never top that gig where I saw them ... besides I don't think I can see them again for cheap ordinary psy party price again, they seem to bathe in the money-ocean now and take only good offers and that means high entry fees...

absolutely same here ... saw them at the end of 2003!

It probably was one of the last opportunities to catch a really good, not supervisor-infected gig!

I saw em 5th of July 2002 for the first time (I think :) )

I feel fortunate that I saw them when they were still good :)

None of that CV and I'm the SUPERBITCH crap B)

I think I also saw em in 2003.. still holding it together well.. then the last time in october 2005.. fuck it was horrible :angry:

well where do i start!

how about shpongle ie mr ram.

very jazzy sounding set, didn't recogonize too much but have to say didn't hang around long some of the local aussie acts were much better, but raja ram was dancing or i should say writhing around like a snake charmer!! more like the snake actually.

never seen him before  does he usually act like that?

managed to make it back though to see him under his own guise, he did remixes of soft cells tainted love, metallicas enter sandman,(in psy of course) maybee i should leave it at that, but he was dancing around like a mad man he certainly knows how to entertain.

but infected mushroom.

erez came bursting on with a pretty wicked guitar solo complete with jimi hendrix style

teeth plucking.

then it was on, caught between some great "classical mushroom" through the swiss cheese block and beyond, i'm the supervisor was great and muse breaks almost tor the roof of with a great build.

heard some of their new stuff, some thrash metal in their,bit of hip hop,had it all.

finished the set with i wish.

i enjoyed most of it their live set is good.

most people probably won't like the new stuff, i think i will, having a big diverse taste in styles.

who else has seen them live lately?

overall i enjoyed it, quite intense at times and diverse, the crowd enjoyed it(most probably had never heard them before)

how does this measure up to their sets early in their career.

come on guys you can let me have it now whos gonna be the first to tell me to buy a truck and paint it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

489013[/snapback]

I heard them live twice.

First time the only track with lyrics was the Im the Supervisor track - It was a pretty decent live which I enjoyed - I dont know what they did "live" and I couldnt really care less.

Next time was May 2004 - lots of tracks had singing in them at that time and it was, in my eyes, very annoying and I didnt connect with the music at all.

Actually, it got so bad we had to leave, since one of my friends was feeling sick (from the music) - I could "take it", but only because I can see something fun in music I dont like - I just sit there making faces, expressing my disgust.

Sorry if this offends some - but, I really hated it. I was disgusted by the singing and I still am (very VERY few full onish artists have mastered this). Duvdev is certainly no singer, and their abilities for making vocal driven trance is in my eyes only successfull because people are really intoxicated and engaging in some, not trance state, related mass hysteria. (or perhaps its just not me who doesnt understands it, but I found more beauty in Punk vocals than IM, and I hate punk as well).

And also, the singing does not get better by it being done "live" - its still sounds horrible.

Best thing, in my eyes, for IM is to split up and try out some solo projects - Get some new ideas from other people - Leave IM behind... Like Simon P did with "Hallucinogen".

If you like the latest cd releases, you will like the live also - if you dont, you will hate it.

The Raja Ram part sounds horrible - More heavy metal remixes - Baaaah - I wonder when they will stop that shite and start producing something new that isnt a remix of a pop rock classic.

Best Wishes

Krell