Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom

Guest chleroux[at]nordnet[dot]fr

Guest Panchamk

well after reading all those reviews above , i ran out to buy it and listened

to it on my stereo once...twice.... i listened to it 7 times that day!!!

the best psytrance album ever in my opinion.

i read that some people did not like the guitars on "none of this is real".

why??? i just don't understand?

psy trance is music that elevates you no matter what instrumnt is used. in

factno other instrument could have

matched the totally twisted sound on that track.

so here it goes :

if u are reading this and haven't got this album,

i suggest you go out, beg borrow or steal for this one.

it's worth it.

trust me.

if ya don't like it spam me if you want but for the sake of psytrance; go out

and get this one now. 10/10

Guest kronos[at]illusion.za[dot]net

dewds your your music is hectic it rulez im just damn pissed i missed your tour

to south africa and bye the way i need to know where u r hiding all your

artwork it rulez but i cant find enough of it

kronos

Guest Norwegian Mushroom

Infected Mushroom is the best music ever created. The classical music with all

the wicked sounds makes this album SOOO fucking great! Infected mushroom have

to visit Norway! People down here will realise what music is! Keep it up!

Guest weedzard[at]hotmail[dot]com

Smoke some weed and try listening again... WOW, CRAZY I SAY! Weed makes the

experience sooo much better! BTW, my fav. is (when im high) Return of the

Shadows or Dracul!

• 2 weeks later...

Good album, I warn you, some tracks are cheesy (Dracul & The Shen). What makes

me put this album on though is track 7 & 8, The Violin is fucking HAUNTING & I

am humming it as I type ;) I very much like this Album, but I must say that

Hallucinogen's The Lone Deranger is fucking years ahead in terms of

production, structure not to mention X-Dream's We Created Our Own Happiness

but as for the Pleiadians 2nd Album...

Guest [Anonymous]

cheesy? no way. i know cheese and this is not it. this album almost brings a

tear to my eye. its totally magical. so many favorites, no... cant name one

specifically. although dracul springs to mind. I love the chanting, really

gets inside me. work of art.

Guest Gamma Goblin

Magnificent. This album is made by pure geniuses. Astral Projection was my

favourite group until I heard Classical Mushroom. Infected Mushroom are the

undisputable kings!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NFalke666[at]aol[dot]com

take a couple drops of acid, listen to classical, and then listen to twisted...

not really much of a comparison. Twisted is light years ahead...

hell, erez even even said it himself. and I quote: "I have a few words saying

about our work with simon. I don't want to disappoint our fans or

anything...but he is just 10 times better then us."

don't get me wrong, I think classical is brilliant... the second best

psy-trance album ever made!

Guest NFalke666[at]aol[dot]com

"I have a few words saying about our work with simon. I don't want to

disappoint our fans or anything...but he is just 10 times better then us." -

Erez

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lpapadogiannis[at]hotmail[dot]co

I will agree with Erez about his work!It's a brilliant album,but........it's

not TWISTED!!!I think that the track of the album is ''The Shen''!Erez send a

mail about his work,that's worth a ''bravo''!!!!1 of Joune i''ll see u in

Athens!!!Keep the good work!!!

Guest Defbydelta...

IiihhhnnffeeEEccTeeeEeehD

MMMMMMuuuuuuuSSSShHhhhHHRrooooOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooM!!

when i listen to all the new releases i got that feeling that it's like

nothing, infected could do that better and infected has done that al ready and

so on..

they are like the highest trancer in this world so far..

they are 3 steps ahead all the time, it's always nice putting on some old I.M

killer when u dont know what to listen to the are the god fathers to us!

RESPECT 2 NR1 for sure! but what about ur country??

10/10 for all Infected mushrooms cd's..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest S.U.N.  Project

this review is the truth about this CD:

this CD is one of a kind.

this cd has all the dance technics and combine it with

piano violin...and with great atmosphere at times(DRACUL,

DISCO,SYMPHONY).

you cant compare classical to the gathering and to

twisted: this cd is uniqe one!!!

best and very best tracks: 1, 2!!,3,4!,5,6!,7!!,8,9!

• 3 years later...

Infected Mushroom : Classical Mushroom

Posted Image

08'21" Bust A Move

06'22" None Of This Is Real

08'18" Sailing In The Sea Of Mushroom

08'33" The Shen

08'46" Disco Mushroom

08'00" Dracul

07'26" Nothing Comes Easy

07'36" Mush Mushi

10'26" The Missed Symphony

Release Date : 2000

Infected mushroom created with classical mushroom a land-mark in goahistorie… Nobody that doesn’t know this cd and a lot that started listening with infected mushroom i think…

Headmarks on infected mushroom are there typical almost indescribable infected sounds… Infected has always be able to be different of other artist that make verry varied and crystal-clear remarks… i think that everyone is ever fall in love with the infected sound… for the most of us including myself is also this period maybe passed but still i’ll have respect for this unique creation… Infected gives you a surprise attack in there concept with a lot of different sounds, and good spoken samples and fun brought gitars… The eye for detail is phenomenal in classical mushroom and not to equallise… The concept of telling is a story is magnificent present overhere and i can only agree that… This is a journey through the psychedelic fields! Located in his period walked infected mushroom far but than verry far a head in comparison with other artists…

Bust a move started with a verry psychedelic latino gitar… It’s about time we infected them as sample pushes direct the start and with a good bassline we are taking off… Even from in the beginning we are overwhelmt by little typical infected sounds that are going up and down… One little wave rises that speaks verry strong and waves… the sphere is verry mystical done and ask for more… Halfway the song they overtake me with full climaxes, typical infected waves that are obvious telling a story…the sparkle bassstops with next an ecstasys sound that following leap in bass announces is marked and brings variation… The drive is subtle present and create a flow that fulfil the whole… They doens’t work in much different ranks, a piece of 3… The endpart with the piano is playfull and unique… This is cristal-clear and goes up and down… The symphonie that builds them up becomes beautifull and certainly as the same christal-clear piano’s replace themselfs with a wave that safe the same symphonie and surfs cheerfull up and down… beautifull endclimax.. This is what makes infected mushroom so special and distinquish themselfs between the other artists…

None of this is real begins with a soft subtle psychedelic latino gitar that secretly recall myself… The electric gitar that follow is strong and beautifull… In different gitar ranks rolls the song furder and ends in a good driving bassline… The subtle litino gitars remain floating and rule over sounds… This song is one and all gitar, transforming from the beginning untill the end… The psychedelic sounds are minimal and presen on the background…

Sailing in the sea of mushroom leavs with a playfull psychedelic intro… The bassline is less powerfull than his predessors… In the set the sounds are minimal but fun present… soft mushroom sounds that are talking up and down… a soft electric gitar sample fulls my speakers… this is a verry subtle and pleasent song… Not entirely melodic but just quiet enjoying of the psychedelic… little by little becomes the set fuller and there are coming more sounds at of, still everything stays verry quiet… A little wave jumps up and goes subtle further… This is infected that takes his time, the endclimax is a typical spoking psychedelic sound that is characteristic for infected…

The shen started classic transformed and quiet, little infected sounds whirl up and down and a thick wave will be announced… they jump playfull from the one sound to the other… The bassline tap lies and the drive is heavy represent… The classical sound turns back and infected stays playing with the sound on there on typical way…

One beauty of a wave will be announced, verry playfull and unique… Little by little he becomes bigger and on the 8est bassstep he completes himself in full glorie.. This is tasty… for a moment a brusque stop and the wave changed in a goa 303 sound that surfs wild up and down… A verry good climax, even if i tell it myself… slowly the wave disappear on the backgrond in order to afterwards transfer in a heavy voice… The voice is extreemly psychedelic tinted and comes over like it is dark…

The soft period in the set follows and create directly the need for more. The end melody is subtle and back the same wave like in the set…

Disco mushroom started with a verry ominous intro… a soft children’s voice and church songs.. this is verry promises and strong.. beautifull done infected mushroom… The bassline taps again light and the drive is minimal, they play strong with the song that go create slowly a form through time… after a bassstop we are fully busy with sharp convinced infected sounds that are telling a story… a mystique bubble fulls my speakers and makes the sphere complete… a wave rise that is spinning around in cirkels and create a brainactivity… Beatifull done and verry subtle… This is again infected but on a soft subtle way… The sphere is beautifull done and unique in his sort… The announced eindclimax is a perfect set and braughted verry spherefull … Not over melodic but a soft surfer on the waves… The endclimax is is verry fierce and a 303 goasound shorted from the light to the right, whirls quick and fast, up and down…

Dracul rise with a beauty of a violin intro… The voices are fairy-tale like and the sounds are beautifull… On the background you hear wolfs and the dreamworld is created… Even in the structure you get strong goasounds to hear that brings you in ecstasy and knows where there are going.. The sphere is in this song enormous but enormous strong… A symphony arise en will be control the whole song… This melody will be distort different times and will be strengthen to a beauty of a creation… little by little she becomes fuller and fuller and with different ranks at the same time she create a whole… An extra rank comes with in that plays on the last on and happen to be playfull and cristal-clear… This is tasty goa! Uplifting and cheerfull! For a moment i know again why i previous think that infected mushroom was a god… Soft singing voices fulls my speakers with on the background the violins that are making everything sublime… The voices are going over in infected style and accomplish a good psychedelic feeling…

Nothing comes easy started with a heavy bassline in comparison with his predecessors, probeble one of the hardest on the cd… This is personally the best song that infected mushroom ever made… The constuction exist out two ranks that are good represented by self-convidence goasounds… directly they are playing with the sounds and you hear mystiek singing… the drive jumps in it, dark and full… They are playing tasty with the near it psychedelic sounds.. The melodic sound that rise becomes constantly stronger and stronger and create loads but loads the need for more, this is a bom of a song and can not be better… The announce of the climax is fenomenal and beautyfull with the singing, little by little rises a intens emotional wave that soft but powerfull brings myself in ecstasy… With a explosion i will be hold up with a beauty of a climax that is unbelievable… This is a melody on his best… Obvious the best climax that infected ever made…

Mushi Mushi begins with a verry dizzy typical goasound that is for all of us familiar… Verry subtle specify and finish off… The bassline is full and powerfull… playing wiht the sounds is overhere obvious strike present… From the beginning till the end plays infect overhere with little big goasounds from left to right, under and bove… What a creation.. The different sounds that are used all fit in this picture… This song is one of the biggest climaxes and tinted infinity…

The missed symphonie catched on with a pretty piano part… The bassline is slower than his predecessors and the constuction is subtle soft… This is a little bit slacken of the cd and you can enjoy furder the psychedelic concept… Suddenly there is starting a little wave that i like… little by little they are playing more and more untill he complete in a super speaking sound that create brainactivity… The wave is leaving for a moment as he disappear and will be replaced by a new playfull sound… After a long silent we still get to hear for the last time infected in all his glory… beauty of an endclimax playfull and intelligent…

This is an absolute top… everyone that listen to psychedelic trance has to heard once classical mushroom to know what quality is…

written by rain

translated by purple sun (thank you again my girl :) )

feedback about review style is more then welcome positive and negative !

Heh, I don't think we needed another review of this album cause I assume that almost if not everyone already knows about it...;):P

376275[/snapback]

bump. :D

Heh, I don't think we needed another review of this album cause I assume that almost if not everyone already knows about it...;):P

376275[/snapback]

true I knew you were going to answer that but anohter vision of perspective is alwyas nice to read no ???

I wrote them anyway in dutch so why not translate them...

nothing to metion if you like it or not liked it seraph ??? would be kind :unsure:

still I always say... I write reviews not only for the old skool freaks who have been experiencing goa for many years but also for the newcommers so they know what's good or bad...

I imagine if you today enter the psytrance world it's very hard to search which releases are actually good and which masterpieces have been created in the past... so a good propper review of classical mushroom could help them in their search...

imo...

still I always say... I write reviews not only for the old skool freaks who have been experiencing goa for many years but also for the newcommers so they know what's good or bad...

I imagine if you today enter the psytrance world it's very hard to search which releases are actually good and which masterpieces have been created in the past... so a good propper review of classical mushroom could help them in their search...

imo...

376315[/snapback]

Yeph, I've been listening to psytrance for about year and a half now seriously and your review on Pleiadians I.F.O. helped me to discover this great release :)