your trance collection

Guest miroslav

so how big is your trance collection? how many new cd`s per month/year? how often do you return to old albums and how long does the new stuff occupy your attention?

i haven't count them but it's quite much for the fact that i've started to buy goa cds only a year ago. so i also buy a lot of older stuff, if i can find it but also a lot of releases. i think i buy at least 6 cd per month that are goa, sometimes more. but also vinyls but mostly house in the last 2 months. if you want to take a look at my collection just go to my homepage:

www.introsite.ch/b.loosli

Guest Psy-Sly

I only get Mp3z. I'm the mp3-king for sure. I've got about 110 psyalbums. If anyone wanna trade, then contact me on ICQ. My uin is ******* ( sorry no trading here )

hey.

well, i haven't bought a 12" in a looong time, abuot 2-3 years now.

i got a few over the past yerars as promos and stuff,

but all in all, i have approx. 1100 records.

and about 400 cd's.

actually i had this written in a database, in access on my computer,, which crashed and i lost the database,,,,,,, so im waiting to really get a grib and make that thing again, as it takes 1 week, FULL ON WORK,, (@!#$) to take note of all those records...

cya

/C

I am not too sure exactly how many of my discs would be classed as trance, but approximately 200 trance, 60 chillout & 50 other electronica or world music. Of that lot, about 70 are not originals and are on cd-r (whenever I couldn't get hold of them or they were deleted). I don't really have any mp3 though I sometimes download them to get a feel for a new artist.

I buy between 3 and 10 cds per month and have been collecting trance since 1993 and specifically psy since 1996 when I first heard it.

bomble

Guest [tom jaimz]

I have about 70 or so 12"s, but they're all at home in Australia on the other side of the world. I have about 400 - 500 psychedelic trance CDs, about half of which are with me in Holland, the other half of which are at home - with my 400 or so non-trance CDs [mostly industrial, dub and electronica].

When I'm stable [ie, working and living in my own apartment], I usually get between 15 and 20 psy CDs and about 10 psy 12" a month.

I avoid MP3s at all costs - I'm a DJ, so they're useless to me.

Quite impressing ! You guys have so many CDs... I can't afford so much, just have around 35 Psy CDs I guess. And a few mp3s, maybe 70.

I like my old classic albums, listen to them quite often. Actually I don't appreciate the new trends of Psy music a lot. For the moment, I'm waiting for the next Hallucinogen and Pleiadians albums...

J.

Guest Off Topic Foundation CEO

I do not know how many Cd's and vinyl I have but somwhere around:

CD: 500

vinyl: 1500 (unfortinently I sold around 3000 vinyl (non trance) 5 years ago)

Guest miroslav

bulls` eye, kekes...shame on you, green mouse, we`re almost neighbours : ) btw, have you seen asian dub foundation in sofia a couple of weeks ago..they rocked in the gig in novi sad, serbia....

I have about 1 hundred -120 real albnums/singles/compilations. I do not have any mp3 or mpr cd's. i think they suck and are a waste of time. I would bnuy maybe 2 -4 cd's a motnh, and have been collecting for about 1 year now!