your trance collection

Guest Sun-Wizard

Why you need so much music ??

you like all the music you have??

sure you don't like them all but still you want new music and unreleased stuff because you like to collect your music more than you like to hear it

correct me if i'm wrong

in my case you are a little wrong. of course i don't like all of the music i have because i have bought some blind or just be the reviews i've read. but 98% of my music is good in my opinion and the rest is so small the money i spent for it won't kill me. and i still need more!!!! think i'm addicted

Guest space monkey - 604

i like most of it,

but indeed it is a bit of an addiction.................however, about 90% of my discs i would not want to miss, now or mayby, wanted to miss a couple of years ago......i just LOVE MUSIC!

Sun - wizard.. don't be so cynical.... man some people like collecting music. i collect it, because i like to... if we break down and analyze everything we do, then we will end up doing nothing.

and i like hearing new stuff. i hear it mainly for myself.... and maybe i like collecting it as well, i think its a combination between liking to hear it and colecting it. but anyway, even if that is the case, whats the big deal?....

I got around 5 gigs of psy mp3's and around 250 psy vinyls, but very few CD's. To the above statement: i love collecting music, i havea lot 12"s that sounded great at the shop but were S$%t by the time i got home, whatever though. Most of my stuff is great.

Guest Mescalinium

I readily admit that I buy music for collecting purposes. Of course, my primary reason for buying music is listening, but I greatly enjoy some of the collecting aspects of it like finding all the releases from my favorite labels/artists, getting old or out of print stuff, unreleases tracks and so on. I probably have around 60-70 psy-cd's, about 100 mp3 albums (many of which I own on LP/vinyl), and I own a little over 250 records, of which about 75% is trance, 10-15% chill out/ambient, and the rest classic rock, reggae, etc.