Very old psytrance?

radi6404

On the good old review section that i still miss here and am really pissed of because it is still missing!!! :angry: I found very old trancecds from 1994, i think it wasn´t order ordanata 1 but a very similar cd, hallucinogen LSD was the first or second or thid track in it and the other stuff has sounded very similar but even better. I think it was a dragonfly compilation but don´t know and i know i listened samples of the cd on saikosounds. Please tell me if you know what cd it is.

First one I thought of was VA Trance Mix 5. However, that was released in 1995 (as far as I know), and it wasn't by Dragonfly. I thought of it because LSD is the first track on it. Here's the complete list:

01. Hallucinogen - LSD

02. Akasha - Ace Of Wands

03. Moog - Euromotors

04. Baas Complex - Sample Your Mind

05. Moondust - Are We Alone?

06. Slinky Wizard - Slinky Wizard

07. Union Jack - Cactus

08. Binary Xperience - Penguin

09. Digital Island - Cosmic Ocean

Just a tip.

i cant believe the old reviews arnt back yet, but i REALLY still cant believe why no one pins this link because obviously SO many people miss it!!!!! it seems like im the only one aware of it, and had to tell peep about it for 2 months

http://web.archive.org/web/20050401084946/...ww.psynews.org/

its the old reviews section

PIN THIS LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe the old reviews arnt back yet, but i REALLY still cant believe why no one pins this link because obviously SO many people miss it!!!!! it seems like im the only one aware of it, and had to tell peep about it for 2 months

428326[/snapback]

I cant belieave that the old reviews and interviews were just right there

Thanks for that fuggus

and two tumbs down for the mods :P

428326[/snapback]

Damn Fuggs, you've replaced Posford as my personal God from now on :)

Thanks lots!

Must check the album out. The link don´t work for me, i only see thumbs with a X on the left. If you know please tell other old albums with hallucinogen - LSD there because all albums with that track have similar tracks and i can´t find easyly the album i´am looking for.

I´am just looking at A taste of dragonfly 1. I remember that it was the track phreaky - over the moon there but it isn´t Psytrance explosion vol. 1 the second disc, it is another disc.

Must check the album out. The link don´t work for me, i only see thumbs with a X on the left. If you know please tell other old albums with hallucinogen - LSD there because all albums with that track have similar tracks and i can´t find easyly the album i´am looking for.

I´am just looking at A taste of dragonfly 1. I remember that it was the track phreaky - over the moon there but it isn´t Psytrance explosion vol. 1 the second disc, it is another disc.

428419[/snapback]

just press the third X from the top and you're on the reviews page

some people are really lazy... :angry: