Paranormal Attack:

Ov3rdos3

This is the ad for the CD.

Paranormal is Rui Oliveira aka DJ Xangaii, talented musician from Portugal.

He started his music journey at the early age of 8, taking keyboard classes for nine years, getting involved in various bans from rock to classical and electronic music.

His 1st breakthrough was the remix of Metallica Seek and Destroy that made huge buzz around him and been played on dancefloors all around the globe.

In his album you can hear Xangaiis influences and inspirations from hip-hop, rap, rock, dance and classical music.

Being multi talented musician and producer he made a masterpiece of an album, aim to crush and burn the dancefloors worldwide.

Make some noise!

Yeah....i'll be getting this one.... he wants to crush and burn the dancefloor as opposed to simply destroying it. Thats a good sign right?

"crush and burn", eh? So I clicked on a random track preview on Psyshop. It was "Wilo". While I want to tear my ears off after hearing it, I fail to see how this could do ANYTHING to a danceflor except empty it. And possibly make the floorboards rot.

If someone who thoroughly enjoys this could write a coherent and articulate text explaining why and how, I would very much like to read it. Honestly. Because this is totally incomprehensible to me.

look, stop bitching. -_-

it was us who gave them all these advertising ideas. it's all our fault. accept the consequences. -_--_-

just check out THIS RELEASE. few demonstrative quotes -_- :

".. promise to kill all dance floors around the world .."

".. spanka"

".. twisted monstah insane madness pure brain destruction .."

".. take the elevators, shopping malls, grocery stores and waiting rooms by the storm .."

"Total chaotic nuclear damage on every single life threatening track!"

".. are complete BOMBS and will DESTROY you, or at least render your ears completely useless .."

"Let the terrorizing begin!"

"Guaranteed suicide. Total psycho-delic bloodbath. Absoulte Aural Sodomy. The insane acid riffs will flay the skin from your body. The Basslines will pulverize your body into a limp carcass and the crazy melodies will have you sicking your internal organs out onto the dancefloor."

"Bass. Pain and then, Death. An absolute must-have."

"Massive basslines! PSYCHO!!! BOM BOM SHIVA KA-BOOM!"

"Every track has a killer bassline, a killer melody and a killer kickdrum."

:lol:

My Melody -> I liked the violin... too short of a sample (45secs) to review the track.

The Pill -> I like this noise.. the noise of something being pushed onto some rough surface.. like if you're trying to twist a solid metal block.. like stretching metal.. so.. sorry.. this short sample sounds alright to me.. I believe it would indeed make people dance in nowadays' dance floors *In Brazil in this case*

Yakuxa -> I love piano.. sorry.. It's basically all you hear on the sample..

The Beat -> PROGGIE! A cheesy proggie.. would probably make people dance around 10am after 6-8 hours of a party.. starting a progressive set.. it's a slower track.. very cheesy. It sounds so simple it might make people think it's bad quality.. I can't say much. But I wouldn't mind dancing to it, sipping on a beer and talking to my friends on the dance floor.

Conclusion: this doesn't sound NEW... but I believe some of these tracks would perform well at a party.

Personal taste should be left aside when criticizing music. ;)

haha but I must admit I like the "non- E-Music" parts of the samples: the violins, the pianos, etc heheh :lol:

BOOOOOOOOOM SHANKAR!

The promo text sucks big time but the samples (well, from what I can judge at least) don't sound that bad. I also like the piano parts and stuff. I've expected much worse when I saw the CD is released from the Chemical Crew. I even think I'll give this album some listening time when I'm at my local psy shop the next time.

o.d. how did your fake skazi booking end ???

419327[/snapback]

They did respond, but they wanted "credentials." i claimed to be a private party organiser, and they wanted to know, the dates, what parties I have organised, details of my organisation etc. I didnt have any details as i was lying my ass off from the start.

i assumed it was around 5000euros for a live performance. excluding business class plane tickets for him and B-bass. (and limo from the airport)

Id rather spend it on crack than hire him to be honest.

dankie !  :)

419333[/snapback]

to everybody ..

i'd like to use this occasion to mention that .. we are almost out of stock, so hurry up and purchase your CD now. if you purchase directly from our website, you get a bonus! a free, high quality mousepad with the Psynews logo! we give also free bomb shankars and miniature bomb shivas to the first 15 buyers of each day, till the end of the month.

\m/ \m/ !

Guest Elysium

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG that was a funny thread!!! can you find the 2nd release as well? "Bomb Shiva"?

419322[/snapback]

Soon to be released on the same label.

GabberChavCore Vol. I

with promising new artists like:

DaBaldy

FullForceChavs

SonOfThaBitch

FistInDaMug

Guaranteed 250 bpm.