Twisted Records Party

Charlie

please pass by the psynews warehouse, we'll give you some psynews banners to wear at the party. show them psynews really means bussiness.

:lol: like a .. "recreational substances" time table / line-up?

423260[/snapback]

yeah...kinda

10:00 - arrival - joint

10:30 - tristan - couple of pills

12:30 - ott - couple of drops

04:00 - hallucinogen - 1 gulp from the tiny little brown bottle in my shaving kit.

if only we could get moni to come down! then it would be "official".

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Tatsu, tut tut.

Poor me.

423232[/snapback]

I'm so sorry! *breaks down crying* I have you in my heart but not on the list, shame on me!!!!! :rolleyes::lol:

yeah...kinda

04:00 - hallucinogen - 1 gulp from the tiny little brown bottle in my shaving kit.

423277[/snapback]

E's would be great, and liquid... :P *drools* Haven't tried liquid but I would like to... ;)

Hehe, yes Moni is missing, and DP. I'd die to go on a bender with DP!! Well, DP and the rest of you of course!

yeah...kinda

423277[/snapback]

what's in the tiny little brown bottle in your shaving kit? :o

what's in the tiny little brown bottle in your shaving kit?  :o

423338[/snapback]

That stuff in Fear anf Loathing thats taken straight from the human. A gland of some sort. The adrenaline gland?? something like that....

Adrenochrome you mean? Hehe, this going to be fear and loathing in London... :lol:

Adrenochrome you mean? Hehe, this going to be fear and loathing in London...  :lol: I expect at least to wake up with a crocodile tail on my back, missing my flight, OD on several drugs, lose my ID and money and get into several fights.  :D

Na just kidding, but this will be a blast!

423360[/snapback]

I'm bringing my knitting and a deckchair so I can sit at the back of the dancefloor passing comment about the music being played.....

or maybe I'll get into the spirit of it....3 of my good friends are going to south america for 6 months the week after so it's their farewell party as well. Should be bonkers.

Be careful what you wish for.

423373[/snapback]

I know, I'm just goofing around, don't worry! No intensino to get an OD or embarras myself, I know my borders...

I'm bringing my knitting and a deckchair so I can sit at the back of the dancefloor passing comment about the music being played.....

or maybe I'll get into the spirit of it....3 of my good friends are going to south america for 6 months the week after so it's their farewell party as well.  Should be bonkers.

423422[/snapback]

If you go for the first option I can allready she the tripper's faces: "Oh man, I see a really strange thing, a woman knitting right there at the dancefloor!" "Yeah sure, you're fucking nuts! Oh wait, I see her too! Damn, that's not right. We've must have taken way too much of that liquid!!!" :lol::lol:

If you go for the first option I can allready she the tripper's faces: "Oh man, I see a really strange thing, a woman knitting right there at the dancefloor!" "Yeah sure, your fucking nuts! Oh wait, I see her too! Damn, that's not right. We've must have taken way too much of that liquid!!!"  :lol:  :lol:

423435[/snapback]

You may laugh but I usually take my deckchair to parties...prime spot in the middle of the dancefloor. B)

To be fair I'm not sure I will be able to carry my deckchair down to london on the train :unsure:

You may laugh but I usually take my deckchair to parties...prime spot in the middle of the dancefloor.  B)

To be fair I'm not sure I will be able to carry my deckchair down to london on the train  :unsure:

423441[/snapback]

Ive done that many times. deck chairs, fold up table to skin up on. beats sitting on the floor.

I really start to wonder: what the hell is a deck chair? One of those chairs you use at the camping site or what?!

I really start to wonder: what the hell is a deck chair? One of those chairs you use at the camping site or what?!

423486[/snapback]

Yes.

Do you see how strange OD and Heva are?

423486[/snapback]

Yeah they're like that. There are many variations on them too. Have u ever seen a british beach advertised or on a postcard with those stripey chairs on them?

They're deckchairs...let me see if i can find a pic....

Posted Image

something like that.....

Come on, those chairs fucking rock!!! But I've never seen one on the dancefloor! :lol: You should paint them with glow in the uv-light colors to add a bit more of bizzareness to the whole thing!

One of my deck chairs got broken at the last party I was at  :(

423499[/snapback]

yobs.... :angry:

Dont worry Hev, u have 2 right? U could use the other 1! :) or fix the old one?

Also, i always thought that some of the things ive heard of/seen on trance dancefloor like deckchairs or people just sitting plonk in the middle of the floor, werent really allowed. certainly never saw it in any other genre's of music. Its quite funny.

I remember being at Glade and through the vague haze of dust that was being kicked up from the floor i could see about 4-5 dudes just sitting there skinning up and chilling out. It was a most bizzare sight. i thought they would have just been crushed.....

One of my deck chairs got broken at the last party I was at  :(

423499[/snapback]

This leads to the question: what exactly did you do with them (or ON them!!)?

* adds Tatsu to the list of people to keep 10 paces away from *

423501[/snapback]

Pffff, no Swiss chocolate for you!!!

Pffff, no Swiss chocolate for you!!!

423507[/snapback]

I still get chocolate right? :D

(j/k) :P