Adios Amigos

Guest djnemo

Yeps, some day we will definitly have one, and soon i hope :)

Hmm, i'm 180cm, it's not "tall as fuck" but i think we are about the same hight. Ah, nice, yet another that says i look young lol  :rolleyes:

412668[/snapback]

Im 1.83, (ive shrunken from 1.85 lol) so I AM TALLER THAN YOU!!!! :):D Nah, maybe my perception was not what it normally is, thats all. We are about the same height hahaha :)

You are right, im wrong, hope to see you soon anyways :) :)

Oh fuck,

I have to write once more how fucking good NOS is at making Deco. He is the Deco fucking GOD.

If you ever have a party, and you want good deco, doesnt matter where you are, HIRE HIM! Above that, hes a very nice person, well, not only nice, hes a very intelligent person to talk to :) Very intressting :)

Oh, im so in love with his deco :)

hey Nemo, that must have been a cool gig :)

It was nice to read too, gave me an impression of how much you dudes up there at the decks actually work to provide us with a good live set ("I need an adapter, I need an adapter...", hehe). I wish I could have been there, I quite liked Malmö. But can you tell me where in Malmö nightlife is going on? Because I was walking there around the city at night with my friend to find a pub or something and we didn't find ANYTHING! Really, there were even hardly any people on the streets, it was almost like a ghost town - with us as zombies :P ... but most likely we only didn't get there where the nightlife is ... because youth hostel is pretty far from the centre to walk...

And ay, Nos makes good deco ... unfortunately I have not ben at a party decorated by him yet :(

hey Nemo, that must have been a cool gig :)

It was nice to read too, gave me an impression of how much you dudes up there at the decks actually work to provide us with a good live set ("I need an adapter, I need an adapter...", hehe). I wish I could have been there, I quite liked Malmö. But can you tell me where in Malmö nightlife is going on? Because I was walking there around the city at night with my friend to find a pub or something and we didn't find ANYTHING! Really, there were even hardly any people on the streets, it was almost like a ghost town - with us as zombies :P ... but most likely we only didn't get there where the nightlife is ... because youth hostel is pretty far from the centre to walk...

And ay, Nos makes good deco ... unfortunately I have not ben at a party decorated by him yet :(

412794[/snapback]

I think Kris should be the one to answer your question about Malmoe hehe, I dont live there, and I dont know what is going on there anymore (Electronic Music wise I mean.) Other than that, Moellan is really cool to go to (Has always been imo).

KB Used to have pretty cool events, but I think you really need to plan a trip to Malmoe, rather than to just come over there to find some fun :)

I know that Ticon for instance played live at KB, the day before we came to Sweden hehe :) So there is some stuff still going on.

If youre going to Amsterdam some time, make sure to message me, and I will try and find some cool events here on before hand as well. It seems to be the same deal here hehehehe. :)

Ok, all setup at home again. Took me 6 hours with all the cables and everything. I had to find out that:

-My right monitor for the computer is broken from the flight, and needs repair *tjitjing*

-My Flightcase is totally broken and I need a new one *tjitjing*

-My computer casing is also totally wrecked, and needs replacing *tjitjing*

Total cost for liveset: 450 Euros damage.

damn, im so dissapointed with the flight company we flew with, so fucking dissapointed :(

Oh fuck,

I have to write once more how fucking good NOS is at making Deco. He is the Deco fucking GOD.

If you ever have a party, and you want good deco, doesnt matter where you are, HIRE HIM! Above that, hes a very nice person, well, not only nice, hes a very intelligent person to talk to :) Very intressting :)

Oh, im so in love with his deco :)

412764[/snapback]

true, true ..

hey, how old is he? i'm curious.

NOS rocks... His deco is used quite often here in Denmark... I must have seen it 10-15 times - and it never fails to impress me!

Anyway, nice party report Nemo... I'm glad you had a blast, despite the little glitches with the airline...

/DP

Ok, all setup at home again. Took me 6 hours with all the cables and everything. I had to find out that:

-My right monitor for the computer is broken from the flight, and needs repair *tjitjing*

damn, im so dissapointed with the flight company we flew with, so fucking dissapointed :(

412832[/snapback]

Sounds pretty bad! Can't you make the insurance of your flight company pay for it?

Im 1.83, (ive shrunken from 1.85 lol) so I AM TALLER THAN YOU!!!!  Nah, maybe my perception was not what it normally is, thats all. We are about the same height hahaha

You are right, im wrong, hope to see you soon anyways

412761[/snapback]

Haha, you've become a dwarf man ;) *kidding* Yepps, the same, you seem nice when you're not that destroyed by lack of sleep and smokingmachines :D lol

Work faster, Patrik and me want to organize an orgy ;)

412762[/snapback]

Hmm, what kind of orgy? :unsure:

Oh fuck,

If you ever have a party, and you want good deco, doesnt matter where you are, HIRE HIM! Above that, hes a very nice person, well, not only nice, hes a very intelligent person to talk to  Very intressting

Oh, im so in love with his deco

412764[/snapback]

He sure is very talented, we are very fortunate to have him living here in Malmoe, and me personally knowing him and be able to see all his art it's just amazingly beautiful :rolleyes:

hey Nemo, that must have been a cool gig

It was nice to read too, gave me an impression of how much you dudes up there at the decks actually work to provide us with a good live set ("I need an adapter, I need an adapter...", hehe). I wish I could have been there, I quite liked Malmö. But can you tell me where in Malmö nightlife is going on? Because I was walking there around the city at night with my friend to find a pub or something and we didn't find ANYTHING! Really, there were even hardly any people on the streets, it was almost like a ghost town - with us as zombies  ... but most likely we only didn't get there where the nightlife is ... because youth hostel is pretty far from the centre to walk...

412794[/snapback]

You should ;) Anyways, next time you come to Malmoe, contact me a while before and i will digg out something to do here, afterall this is my hometown and has been for all my life :)

412832[/snapback]

Thats just a bummer :blink: Cant you get the flight company to pay it as Tatsu said? It's not more than fair i think.

true, true ..

hey, how old is he? i'm curious.

412866[/snapback]

Well, let's say that Nos is between 25-35 ;)

Guest Elysium

Well, let's say that Nos is between 25-35 ;)

no he told me a few days ago that he's actually 55 but he use a new cream that make him look younger

Awww, that's bad to hear that equipment got damaged :(

But you must try to do something about it! Flight companies are insured ... if something happend to somebody's luggage they have to pay! Now it could be already to late, but you still have to try to contact them, maybe there is something they can do!

(Next time you should check the luggage immediately, better safe than sorry - and if there's any damage go to the airport personnel right away and tell them!)

And haha, thanks for the offers guys ... whenever I will come to Malmö or Amsterdam again I'll ask you if there are some events coming up or clubs to go :)

Awww, that's bad to hear that equipment got damaged :(

But you must try to do something about it! Flight companies are insured ... if something happend to somebody's luggage they have to pay! Now it could be already to late, but you still have to try to contact them, maybe there is something they can do!

(Next time you should check the luggage immediately, better safe than sorry - and if there's any damage go to the airport personnel right away and tell them!)

And haha, thanks for the offers guys ... whenever I will come to Malmö or Amsterdam again I'll ask you if there are some events coming up or clubs to go :)

414136[/snapback]

I mean, dont hesitate to tell me if youre here anyways, so we can meet up for a couple of beers and stuff :)

Oke I promised you pictures of the pirate, so here it is!!!! ;)

Posted Image

(its not a great pic, but she was crrrrraaaazzzzzyyyyy)

Posted Image

(thats me in red there ;))