2005: Good or bad year for Psy?

Ormion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elysium

I agree with Frontier Psychiatrist, 2004 was very good year, but 2005, one of the worst with 2001.

409499[/snapback]

why?

you got to back up your opinion with statistics, graphs, overhead projections and echonomical calculations... Otherwise I do not believe you

:P

It somehow seems people are willing to low their standards when there's so much shit releases coming out all the time.

"I'll compromise if there's not anything better out there"

Don't compromise!

"I guess this track could've been much better in terms of variation... and well originality too... but I guess it's good anyways..."

If it's shit, admit it.

409105[/snapback]

It's more like some poeple have a different taste, believe it or not... ;)

It's more like some poeple have a different taste, believe it or not...  ;)

409530[/snapback]

sure it's that too. :)

I'm not suggesting artists make "bad music" to tease people. :lol: They make what they feel and there are people who really like what comes out these days (like you it seems).

But then there's "goa dorks" (thanks trolsk :lol: ) like me and there's just almost zero amount of releases coming out that would sound inspirational and exciting to my ears.

And that's depressing.

But then there's "goa dorks" (thanks trolsk :lol: ) like me and there's just almost zero amount of releases coming out that would sound inspirational and exciting to my ears.

409856[/snapback]

You're welcome, nerd! :D Ah, well, I'm also a goa dork. I haven't payed too much attention to this scene the last couple of years since all I heard was crappy neo full on, but something happened in 2004, suddenly there were excellent debuts by Misted Muppets and Filteria and great new albums by Vatos Locos, Son Kite and Etnica. To me 2005 has been even more exciting.