Procs - Stuck In The Oven With me

RAH2D2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

nice oriuginal ideas but the first half of the album just sounds to much of the same for me... the second half is a bit more impressive and I love the secret track... I'd go for some more recent releases of Procs overt his...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

very strange.; first i didn't like it all, but now allmost a year later i gave it another chance and i think it is pretty nice

632596[/snapback]

only pretty nice? ;)

I think this a very original and very nice album :P

And I think it was kinda brave of Procs to release something that was so different from his "normal" released tracks, nice'n'spicy! :rolleyes:

Would love to hear a live set from Procs too.... mmm the weirdness!

only pretty nice? ;)

I think this a very original and very nice album :P

And I think it was kinda brave of Procs to release something that was so different from his "normal" released tracks, nice'n'spicy! :rolleyes:

Would love to hear a live set from Procs too.... mmm the weirdness!

649035[/snapback]

I heard a live set from him in August.. it was also 'pretty nice' :P

but i was too fucked up on beer and acid to hear the real sound and it was allready late and i was getting tired.. especially cuz of the previous 160 bpm sets from hishiryo, melorix and katastrof :P

but i was too fucked up on beer and acid to hear the real sound and it was allready late and i was getting tired.. especially cuz of the previous 160 bpm sets from hishiryo, melorix and katastrof :P

649635[/snapback]

mmm , i think of acid you pretty much hear the real sound...:D;)

649635[/snapback]

Ohh that kind of feeling.... sometimes its not about if u actually heard the real sound but more about remembering it ;)

• 9 months later...

Another classic album from 2005. Its as good as when i first heard it, if not better. Dark , funky and chunky B)

The vibe of the album is really different and makes me think of elves , pixies and gnomes banging on mushies playing their wierd organic instruments jumping from tree to tree , having a jolly time. :posford:

05 really was a freaking good year for psychedelic music . :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

This Procs' album is a profound one. I thought this would be some dark mess but first listen changed my mind radically. It has a very groovy and interesting techy sound (it's like Cujorius One which i like a lot).