Blue Planet Corporation interview

PKS

Hello guys and girls!

I have made an interview with Blue Planet Corporation:

http://www.trance.net/article/articleview/731/1/27/

Here he talks about new and old projects... This guy has made electronic music since the end of the 80's..!

Feedback is welcome..

Take care!

PKS

399680[/snapback]

Thanks for the interview, I put info on our website as well (electrobeat.dk) - Really nice interview - Interesting that he prefers DJ sets over live sets...

Best Wishes

Krell

Thanks for the interview, I put info on our website as well (electrobeat.dk) - Really nice interview - Interesting that he prefers DJ sets over live sets...

Best Wishes

Krell

399904[/snapback]

Thats kinda obvious to me , if youre an accomplished musician like BPC, you must feel stupid standing on stage twisting 2 or 3 knobs pretending its a live set.

DJing on the other hand is an honest deal, everyone knows youre just playing other peoples tunes, theres a lot more to it than merely being a "human jukebox", but still, what you see is what you get.

Thats kinda obvious to me , if youre an accomplished musician like BPC, you must feel stupid standing on stage twisting 2 or 3 knobs pretending its a live set.

DJing on the other hand is an honest deal, everyone knows youre just playing other peoples tunes, theres a lot more to it than merely being a "human jukebox", but still, what you see is what you get.

401067[/snapback]

Yes, its a straight forward deal :-)

He mentions very long sets (dont know if you read it) - and also very much diversity in the music. Not something you see that much - Actually, I have never heard such a long DJ set presented by someone who can mix and such (Ive only heard DAT djs spin long sets - 1 with a bit genre shifting and very bad mixing, and 1 100% dark psy and a bit better mixing).

Mmm - I record long sets in stages myself, intended to be played after each other for 6-12 hours straight sometimes, and it is really a more interesting and complete voyage than the shorter sets.

Im just glad someone with more influence on the scene than myself thinks the same way :-)

Best Wishes

Krell