Truly amazing new swedish Futurepop

Halosian

"truly amazing" or "new"... maybe for early 90s industrial scene.

sounds like Frontline Assembly to me!!!!!

:lol:

370519[/snapback]

If it sound like Frontline it should be amazing, heard their latest album Civilization?

(I don't think that FLA sounds anything near Futurepop though).

And 8kHz and Code 64 are new bands :)

Not my cup of tea to be honest...

More my cup of tea is The Covenant :)

Is this really what FLA sounds like today? I havent heard ANYTHING from them in a couple of years, but that would indeed be a shame, if they changed this drastically and became cheese pop trance :)

Not my cup of tea to be honest...

More my cup of tea is The Covenant :)

Is this really what FLA sounds like today? I havent heard ANYTHING from them in a couple of years, but that would indeed be a shame, if they changed this drastically and became cheese pop trance :)

370528[/snapback]

Alright :)

No FLA doesn't sound anything like this today. They still have their unique sound although they have become a bit softer (not in a bad way). I don't like their latest Civilization as much as their previous one Epitaph though. Epitaph is one of their best in my opinion. Civilization sounds more like their other project Delerium.

the first batch of songs really reminded me of FLAs album "Tactical Nueral Interface"

oo the memories.  I have to check out their newest album too  B) thanks for reminding!

370631[/snapback]

No problem :) And try their previous one aswell "Epitaph". I think it's even better then Civilization.

I have 8kHz mono's album it'sok although it's not that fun after like 5 listens.

372268[/snapback]

I liked it from the start but was a bit sceptic to the vocoder. After a couple of listens the album grew and after 5 listens it was amazing.