Most Emotional Full-On Tune Evargh

Protoculture - Refractions

I wouldn't really call it fullon, but if your going to class cosma as fullon, then Protoculture is too.

367293[/snapback]

protoculture is 100% fullon ;)

Intergalactic - The Future

That's what I call a very emotional and great full-on track!

for some reason:

Pop Stream - Crying Comet

:unsure: Not sure why. I guess it has a connection for me. I dropped it in a set a while back and heard it on a really big system. The synth line that comes in at a the end just seems to be so "expressive". Like it's actually trying to say something. and it definately has an emotional feeling to it. Maybe it was for other, less musical reasons he he :P

otherwise, a lot of stuff from Oforia, some Psy-sex, and of course IM's Psycho! More recently I have swayed away from the "emotional" sound - eg. Protoculture and all the ProtoClones! to "more groove-oriented" toonz.

EDIT: yes I too believe Protoculture is full-on. Perhaps Morining Full-on is a better description.

*goes to corner in shame cause he doesn't know general terminology of trance culture*

I don't think anyone does actually know, they just make it up as they go along - it's about the air of authority that you say it with that defines whether you have your genre definition right or not.

Anyway, my pick:

Cyrus the Virus - Forbidden Planet

EDIT: yes I too believe Protoculture is full-on. Perhaps Morining Full-on is a better description.

How about "Morning-but-not-too-early-like-maybe-after-breakfast-and-a-cup-of-tea-once-the-sun-has-burned-off-the-early-mist-full-on" ?

it doesnt have a fullon bassline.

367772[/snapback]

Perhaps it doesn't have the nowadays full-on bassline... anyway, about the time it was released there was no full-on like the full-on we know nowadays.

astrix & highguy- chaos ,the most emotional fullon climax ever heard...

and cosma starts progressive first 3 songs and turns into fullon for the rest of the album...

367282[/snapback]

ok... if you think that one is emotional, you havent heard alot of fullon? (im not fullon lover or anything.. but..)

Guest run lola

Optokoppler - Persia

Too easy. ;)

367893[/snapback]

agree on that

i would also add

intergalactical - The future (someone mentioned it i guess)

ok... if you think that one is emotional, you havent heard alot of fullon? (im not fullon lover or anything.. but..)

368066[/snapback]

:lol::lol: , you discuss taste... noob :P

I'm an old skool lover big time but I do follow the fullon evolution... don't think you know people and judge ;)

btw: Optokoppler is indeed great, very subtle melodic fullon with a bit little bit progressive elements to make it perfect... just the way I like it B)

if you are indeed the man to judge :D ,

give me some names of emotional fullon my friend B)

Some people have obviously confused the word emotional with the term cheesy,i cant otherwise explain the existance of tunes by the likes of Talamasca and Astrix in this 'emotional list'.Even Protoculture if you ask me is more on the full on with a bit of cheese side of things rather on the emotional one.Ofcourse i cant blame people for their choices since emotional music is a very very rare thing in psy trance scene.

FP very correctly mentioned Cosma as one of the leading artists in this emotional music genre,especially his first album Simplicity that was full of deep emotions.

Now for the rest of you that want to understand the difference between cheesy and emotional you can take some tracks already mentioned and compare them with some other tunes.

For example take Talamasca-Time Stimulation that somebody mentioned and compare it with Space Cat-Deep Rising.You will see that Cedric's melody is catchy and cheesy while Avi has produced a majestic melody and built up that can bring tears to the listeners eyes.

Also try to compare Astrix-Chaos that is a typical full on example with Future Prophecy-Indra Remix.Can you spot the difference between the melodies?Ofcourse you can ;)

Another group that had great emotional melodies was Power Source,anyone remembers the massive hits Goaway and Skywalker?

Anyway seems that our days people dont like anymore emotional music thats why its so hard and rare to find some emotional tunes.

Another group that had great emotional melodies was Power Source,anyone remembers the massive hits Goaway

I always thought that was a bit cheesy to be honest.

One mans kleenex is anothers stilton I guess

Some people have obviously confused the word emotional with the term cheesy,i cant otherwise explain the existance of tunes by the likes of Talamasca and Astrix in this 'emotional list'.Even Protoculture if you ask me is more on the full on with a bit of cheese side of things rather on the emotional one.Ofcourse i cant blame people for their choices since emotional music is a very very rare thing in psy trance scene.

FP very correctly mentioned Cosma as one of the leading artists in this emotional music genre,especially his first album Simplicity that was full of deep emotions.

Now for the rest of you that want to understand the difference between cheesy and emotional you can take some tracks already mentioned and compare them with some other tunes.

For example take Talamasca-Time Stimulation that somebody mentioned and compare it with Space Cat-Deep Rising.You will see that Cedric's melody is catchy and cheesy while Avi has produced a majestic melody and built up that can bring tears to the listeners eyes.

Also try to compare Astrix-Chaos that is a typical full on example with Future Prophecy-Indra Remix.Can you spot the difference between the melodies?Ofcourse you can ;)

Another group that had great emotional melodies was Power Source,anyone remembers the massive hits Goaway and Skywalker?

Anyway seems that our days people dont like anymore emotional music thats why its so hard and rare to find some emotional tunes.

370089[/snapback]

I see the difference between Deep Rising from Space Cat and Time Stimulation by Talamasca. I like both tracks btw... But why do you think that your idea of emotional and cheezy has to fit everybody else? Feeling something emotion in a track is once again something very personal and something that depends on your personal taste. Nearly evey person gets moved by something else, if you find it cheezy, why should I or somebody else change my view to fit your point of view? I don't care what people think about my taste, if they consider it cheesy, no problem! If they think they are more grown than I because the listen to the "right" kind of music. Well, no problem again! But at that point I might consider people thinking in that category grown-up but close-minded...