Most Emotional Full-On Tune Evargh

I think one of the only artists that did really highly emotional music was Cosma. You can really hear his emotions through his tunes. I guess the tune that will take my vote here is Non Stop. It's a true dancefloor killar but it has so much of i donno emotional vibe.

Discuss?

I think one of the only artists that did really highly emotional music was Cosma. You can really hear his emotions through his tunes. I guess the tune that will take my vote here is Non Stop. It's a true dancefloor killar but it has so much of i donno emotional vibe.

Discuss?

366725[/snapback]

True. I think some of skazi's tunes are also quite emotional, as they always bring tears to my eyes.

I always said it and always will

Cosma is DA men when it comes to good full-on, even thow i like his minimal side even more. Nonstop is a classic emotional album, full-onlish speaking.

so

My pick for now goes for Freedom.

As for new emotinal full on out there. I must say that i didnt catch anything, besides Menog- Emotions.

Its really a great album. Best new full on that is out there for sure

I agree about Cosma too, but I like his both albums Simplicity and Nonstop. I think he was the only one that combined progressive, full on and ambient of all artists from israel. Respect !

:huh:

BP Empire is NOT full on for god sake !  :rolleyes:

367135[/snapback]

really? gee whiz, sometimes this labelling gets so weird and confusing. i never thought of cosma as fullon anyway. i only guessed bp empire was fullon cuz it didnt seem like it was goa or prog or minimal or darkpsy... theres just some albums i guess that are too original and i cant ever label it... but still, when i think cosma, i think of bpempire wether its technically fullon or not. like what is synergy or project genesis? goa or psy? what the hell is koxbox great unknown? im not the master at labeling stuff...

anyways, i like bunnies!

not sure... :o

Talamasca - Time Simulation maybe... ?  :huh:

367149[/snapback]

Yes, you are right, actually whole album Musica Divinorum is maybe the best melodic full on album ever. :D

Chi A.D. - Exit Eternity

Ummm, he meant full on...;)

367256[/snapback]

Bla @ term full-on , fuck that shit :) to me that Chi A.D. song is pretty full-on , since i'm nekkro dark kvlt forrest evil trance listener mostly ;)

astrix & highguy- chaos ,the most emotional fullon climax ever heard...

and cosma starts progressive first 3 songs and turns into fullon for the rest of the album...

Bla @ term full-on , fuck that shit :) to me that Chi A.D. song is pretty full-on , since i'm nekkro dark kvlt forrest evil trance listener mostly ;)

367281[/snapback]

Ummm, okay, especially after you 'described' yourself, I will believe you...

Chi-A.D. IS full on folks, I would have never imagine that.

*goes to corner in shame cause he doesn't know general terminology of trance culture*

Ummm, okay, especially after you 'described' yourself, I will believe you...

Chi-A.D. IS full on folks, I would have never imagine that.

*goes to corner in shame cause he doesn't know general terminology of trance culture*

367284[/snapback]

When i started listening to psy, that Chi A.D. tune was INDEED the "full-on" back then!... around 97/98 , it is NOT GOA imo... just melodic oldschool 'full-on' and good stuff too, before it started to suck ass.. but anyway, whatever the genre is... it is still a EMOTIONAL track... wether it's full on or not, someone mentioned the muses rapt as well..

When i started listening to psy, that Chi A.D. tune was INDEED the "full-on" back then!...  around 97/98 , it is NOT GOA imo... just melodic oldschool 'full-on' and good stuff too, before it started to suck ass.. but anyway, whatever the genre is... it is still a EMOTIONAL track... wether it's full on or not, someone mentioned the muses rapt as well..

367286[/snapback]

It surely is emotional, very much, and I agree about that, I just didn't like seeing that 'cursed' word beside pioneer of psychedelic goa trance, so that's what this was about. ;)

Protoculture - Refractions

I wouldn't really call it fullon, but if your going to class cosma as fullon, then Protoculture is too.

367293[/snapback]

i would say protoculture is very much full on... everything nano is coming with is full on... and since they have that connection with Shane Gobi an alchemy even more. I would say it gets a bit difficult when you start comparing the other south africans Shift, slug and so on. -up to where i understand- are still full on. is such a wide term and it seems to enevelope everything 'bad' and the sad part is... 60% of psy trance out there today is full on... unless you want to include progressive as psychedelic genre sub/... eitherway im pretty partial to it personally