Man With No Name

Time_Trap

I don't know. There are some good tracks on all, however, the real KILLAAARGHH, Space Juice, is on Interstate Highway.

Oh, and Teleportation is a compliation, not an album.

I don't know. There are some good tracks on all, however, the real KILLAAARGHH, Space Juice, is on Interstate Highway.

Oh, and Teleportation is a compliation, not an album.

354564[/snapback]

well, yes, but out of 9 tracks:

1,3,5,7,8,9 - w&p by Martin Freeland[=MWNN]

2 - written by M. Pepler

4 - written by Enrico & Ton TB

6 - written by Simon Posford & Dick Trevor

Remix & additional production by MWNN (2,4,6) [ ;) ]

Moment Of Truth - no question about it... This album is very, very special to me... Reminds me of the good old days.... Tracks like Moment Of Truth, Evolution, Floor Essence [Dayglo] & Sugar Rush [Refined Mix] are just as hypnotizing now as they were back then.... :)

I am not really fond of his albums. Lots of great single tunes here and there. But the albums lack the flow and coherence IMHO.

354560[/snapback]

I second this, the albums have never lived up to the expectations really, compared to some of his singles. Too many filler tracks in there. Moment Of Truth is probably the best one though.

I like very much MOMENT OF TRUTH and voted for his best one, followed by EARTH MOVING THE SUN which is darker MWNN for a change and very good and then TELEPORTATION, neatly put compilation...

I have mixed feelings about INTERSTATE HIGHWAY cause no matter cause it is progressed style, which I like, he lost his passion and made rather chill album, which can be appreciated as it is, but it lacks so much to be called as classic, but it is good album nevertheless.

I can't vote since i never listened to a complete album by MWNN, only single random tracks. I just wanna say that Vavoom track (on Earth Moving The Sun) is my real favourite from him B) better than Teleport, Lunar cycles, Azymuth, Own the world, Possessed, etc.