Hallucinogen - Twisted LP FS/FT

visine

You should probably point out *which* fluoro version it is, as there are several:

two yellow discs, normal labels

one yelow and one hot pink disc, normal labels

two yellow discs, weird "spiral" labels with no text at all

the last one is probably limited to a two-digit number, I only know a single person in the world who has it. Out of the first two, the double yellow seems to be the more common.

You should probably point out *which* fluoro version it is, as there are several:

two yellow discs, normal labels

one yelow and one hot pink disc, normal labels

two yellow discs, weird "spiral" labels with no text at all

the last one is probably limited to a two-digit number, I only know a single person in the world who has it. Out of the first two, the double yellow seems to be the more common.

352677[/snapback]

It's two yellow discs, weird "spiral" labels with no text at all.

I'd love to post pics but I don't have them online. I'll gladly e mail them to whoever is interested.

352937[/snapback]

myusername @ myusername . com

bring it on =)

I'd love to post pics but I don't have them online. I'll gladly e mail them to whoever is interested.

352937[/snapback]

I think someone on this forum has used imageshack for hosting the pics, and then linked them in here. I believe it's free, and you don't need to sign up/sign in to use it.

Very good items for sale, they don't even need to be playing well, they worth their money just for display and historical purposes!!

....can you actually DJ ?

353525[/snapback]

No... but I have a vinyl player. The discs are YELLOW! Yellow for god's sake! That alone makes it worth trading for.

And for you visine, I'll get back to you soon, I'm very damn busy atm.

No... but I have a vinyl player. The discs are YELLOW! Yellow for god's sake! That alone makes it worth trading for.

And for you visine, I'll get back to you soon, I'm very damn busy atm.

353641[/snapback]

Actually the vinyl is not only yellow but it is also fluorescent (glows in the dark). It's a really neat effect. I'm looking forward to you reply via pm Cinos :)

Man the jacket looks worse and the records need some better sleeves. ;)

I don't know the right name in english for this feeded sleeves which contains inser foil to protect the records better. :)

Yes, now that you mention it, the jacket does look worn.

Did I ask what condition the vinyls were in? visine?

354415[/snapback]

I just finished playing the records and they play perfectly.. ...especially considering this is a 10 years old release.

Hey Visine!

Awesome had! Out of my three copies of this album, they're all yellow, with the text. I'm pretty sure. I might take another peek in my doubles bag just to be sure now. Thanks Ukiro for the information update.

Aaron

I just finished playing the records and they play perfectly.. ...especially considering this is a 10 years old release.

354537[/snapback]

• 1 month later...