The Greatest Mystery of Psy/Goa

el brujo

what i like about this scene is the fact that until now people do not treat the artists like they are rock stars, we don't have girls in the side-lines screaming like someone had twisted their nipples with a wrench everytime they see someone important, and producers in general are hummble and straighforward people.

let's the keep the scene like that and not give artist more puff than they deserve... some people seem bent on kissing the ground this guy walks on and spreading petal roses...

is all cool, we all know how important his contribution was... he is still just a regular guy :)

(cranky sunday, im sorry if went offtopic) ;)

chill mate

we were just smoking and having this funny conversation about his age

he looks awfully young

and none of us had a clue

we just wondered

and for the rest I absolutely agree with you

and I have written many posts about this here in many threads

:)

have fun :)

raja ram is a pedophile :P

LOL. How was the 'Cinogen live?

350632[/snapback]

It was great party ! He was great of course but so MODEST in playing, he played only 75 minutes and I was gobsmacked, at the very peak of my 4th drop of lysergy he stopped and I was stuck in heaven. Naughty Simon ! :D

It was great party ! He was great of course but so MODEST in playing, he played only 75 minutes and I was gobsmacked, at the very peak of my 4th drop of lysergy he stopped and I was stuck in heaven. Naughty Simon ! :D

350681[/snapback]

ah so you went for 4 drops eh... 2 werent enough? B)B)

what i like about this scene is the fact that until now people do not treat the artists like they are rock stars, we don't have girls in the side-lines screaming like someone had twisted their nipples with a wrench everytime they see someone important, and producers in general are hummble and straighforward people.

let's the keep the scene like that and not give artist more puff than they deserve... some people seem bent on kissing the ground this guy walks on and spreading petal roses...

is all cool, we all know how important his contribution was... he is still just a regular guy :)

349673[/snapback]

yeah!this is just correct. ;)

349673[/snapback]

damn true you are... what I ment with my joke ;)