Children of the Bong

Cinos

Children Of The Bong - Sirius Sounds (Planet Dog)

Great dubby ambience. Saikosounds has this rare thing in STOCK, so go order it already. Failing to buy = failing life. Simple, no? This is really perfect.

nice. has it been reissued?

Planet Dog was a sweet label..

345089[/snapback]

Nope, there is no reissue, this is a change to get the original. Probably one of the last.

Thought that it had been deleted ages ago....a genuine copy has now been ordered!

345374[/snapback]

It HAS been deleted, AFAIK. This is just a freak stock.

Personally I ordered it used from Amazon. Quicker delivery and all that. :D

Children Of The Bong - Sirius Sounds (Planet Dog)

Great dubby ambience. Saikosounds has this rare thing in STOCK, so go order it already. Failing to buy = failing life. Simple, no? This is really perfect.

345075[/snapback]

Yep - this is real old-skool hehe. Used to love Children of The Bong, and this is a real classic album. Megadog rock, my first introduction to parties were Megadog all-nighters, si anything released by them has a place in my heart.

Really surprised this is still available!

Guest Astro Cortex

Yep - this is real old-skool hehe.  Used to love Children of The Bong, and this is a real classic album.  Megadog rock, my first introduction to parties were Megadog all-nighters, si anything released by them has a place in my heart.

Really surprised this is still available!

347625[/snapback]

Heva, I envy you on that matter. Living in or near London (and being of full age of course) in the early 90s would have been THE shit for me, as it seems pretty much all of my favourite artists played at the Club Dog/Megadog events. Line-ups to die for....

:rolleyes:

Heva, I envy you on that matter. Living in or near London (and being of full age of course) in the early 90s would have been THE shit for me, as it seems pretty much all of my favourite artists played at the Club Dog/Megadog events. Line-ups to die for....

:rolleyes:

347856[/snapback]

Ye some fairly special parties! My first Megadog was when I was about 15 years old, I never looked back (my older brother used to take me to these parties with his friends) :D

They started doing a 'Megadog' night up in Manchester very recently, but it's gone all acid techno - they get the likes of the Liberator Dj's and stuff like that. And I think one of the old dj's just started using the Megadog name, because I think Michael Dog doesn't have anything to do with it. *shrug*

I've ordered it now, but from amazon (my parents think saikosounds and psynews are too suspicious for their credit card numbers) along with a few other old good cd's I've been reading about here.

I've ordered it now, but from amazon (my parents think saikosounds and psynews are too suspicious for their credit card numbers) along with a few other old good cd's I've been reading about here.

349071[/snapback]

Mine did too, but I convinced them such was not the case. And now I got my own credit card. :)

yeah but im only 15 so i can't get a credit card for another 2 years and 2 months.

and they're unconvincable ;)

it was just luck that they didnt refuse amazon aswell.

anyway, i think amazon has much better supply of old trance/techno cd's. that's cause you cant buy used stuff from saiko and psyshop i think.

anyway, i ordered as follows:

Children of the Bong- Sirius Sounds

Third Eye - Ancient Future

Zen Paradox - Eternal Brainwave

Lumukanda - Araglin

Can't wait!!!

anyway, i think amazon has much better supply of old trance/techno cd's. that's cause you cant buy used stuff from saiko and psyshop i think.

349119[/snapback]

It's not Amazon itself, it's the secondhand sellers who do business through Amazon. And yes, I agree: it's a huge supply. I've found rarities like Juno Reactor - Luciana and Mystery Of The Yeti there. :)