Serious dark energetic Psytrance

he did ask for "energetic dark psytrance" alot of 3D stuff falls in that category.  a good album:

Killers Inc

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dv3/dv31cd022.html

avoid if u have problem controlling your bladder, or if your mom fights for you.  or both

of course if you want the horror stuff, like with girls screaming movie samples on top, u can find that too.  try the Dirty South compilation:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/aci/aci1cd012.html

all kinds of styles and artists out there

:ph34r:

341750[/snapback]

3D vision is more Hard Full-on. which i love. but it is not Dark Psy. Dark Psy is like Kindzadza, Psykovsky, Fungus Funk, Akira etc. mostly russion psy.

CPU - So it Begins = one of their best tunes ever. very hard and energetic, but not dark at all. i still love it though.

well since i m interested in dark psytrance as well could u reccomend some nice compilations or artists (cds)? thanks....its doesnt have to be new (but dont fight plz)

342104[/snapback]

as mentioned earlier. here are a few great compilations..

V/A - Lethal Doses

V/A - THeta Frequencies

Kindzadza and Friends - 13 dimention connection

They are quite new.

go to www.psyshop.com and listen to the samples.

V/A - Nowhereland is not bad either.

342142[/snapback]

Bah, i got bored with that after 2 listens already...

Oh my * god!!

This really is amazing: so many replies!!

Thank you very much everyone, I'm sure I'll be listening let's say; THE NEXT 7 YEARS :D !!! I really can't wait to hear all this new music!

I'm very curious if Psytrance will "take over" techno...

Now I don't think so but in the future who knows.....

How about people on this forum? Are there any technofreaks? And then I don't mean that American Detroit/Chicago **** but DJ's like Cristian Varela, Speedy J, Steve Bug and Richie Hawtin.

Again thanks for the great respons!

I'm sure it will take a lot of hours (years?) listening before I really hear everything and know what 's my style, just as with techno.

Oh my * god!!

This really is amazing: so many replies!!

Thank you very much everyone, I'm sure I'll be listening let's say; THE NEXT 7 YEARS :D !!! I really can't wait to hear all this new music!

I'm very curious if Psytrance will "take over" techno...

Now I don't think so but in the future who knows.....

How about people on this forum? Are there any technofreaks? And then I don't mean that American Detroit/Chicago **** but DJ's like Cristian Varela, Speedy J, Steve Bug and Richie Hawtin.

Again thanks for the great respons!

I'm sure it will take a lot of hours (years?) listening before I really hear everything and know what 's my style, just as with techno.

342323[/snapback]

i partied on techno back in the days but never listened to it at home...

I always found it to boring to listen at home.... sorry ;)

but then again techno is changed and I have no idea what techno is around these days :unsure:

snobs  :rolleyes:

342546[/snapback]

nah, they just have a semblance of taste, that's all.. and been listening to this music long enough to be able to tell that some stuff is umm.. not all that. though for some reason they still like that crappy Theta Frequencies comp. :P

btw, ever hear v/a Boldly Audio from Sanaton records? if you ever need to check your ears..

nah, they just have a semblance of taste, that's all.. and been listening to this music long enough to be able to tell that some stuff is umm.. not all that. though for some reason they still like that crappy Theta Frequencies comp. :P

btw, ever hear v/a Boldly Audio from Sanaton records? if you ever need to check your ears..

342585[/snapback]

u know, maybe i wouldnt have a problem with you idiots, if you didnt bash on the artists. :angry:

being a hater is just bad karma. :huh:

:lol:  I bash no artist at all... I like fullon so you're wrong...

by the way SNOB...

LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR MEN  :lol:

Posted Image

how hip are you  ;)

342869[/snapback]

as i said in another thread he seems to be more skazi like than dark.