Boards of canada Apreciation thread

RAH

Ok so i have a slight suspicion there is already a thread about this, but i don't care... i found geoddadi yesterday and a beautiful place in the country below crap in my night table and i was delighted!

Few acts can be so ethereal, coherent easthetic, and wierd... true psychedelic juiciness IMHO... one of my fav acts for the last 4 years... B)

anybody else feel the same way?

ohh... crap.. i forgot to add more poll options... you have any other obscure stuff by them? do please share your findings :)

BoC reminds me of my childhood... don't know why, but every time I listen to them, I close my eyes and see blue sky with few clouds over green trees floating very very slowly. That was the first thing I was seeing every day then I woke up. Just like in the morning after party, especially if it was an open-air at some nice place (ie moutain), you sit and watch the landscape... everything is so quiet :) BoC takes you to this kind of state instantly.

I've got many stuff by them, no original CD's :( but everything in 320kbps. Need anything - just ask =)

And remember Everything You Do Is A Balloon!

OLD!

:P

;)

OLD!

:P

;)

307165[/snapback]

i know dude... i was too lazy look for it... i did mention i knew there was another thread lying around though.. anyway, your post dosn't have the poll option and these crazy cats are so good they deserved two threads anyway :P

-edit- shit i think i voted for the wrong one :rolleyes: my vote goes to a beatiful place in the country..