New track! Looking for feedback :)

Daze

not a bad one for sure! :).. but this time there's something to critisize! I think there wasn't enough variation in that track... no build-ups into climaxes... or enough twisting...indeed there was missing a ) climaxes b ) changing of tempo

I really like when you get suddenly véry slow... and bassline... gone... and then... BOOM! it fu*king explodes! yummy! ^_^ if artist does that it's something that always makes a track more interesting :)

It's a good track but little too repetitive... well well, you got so much talent that I guess I'll be hearing some nasty brainfuc*ing in the future! ;):)

I love this dark Forest style :)

Basically, I think I can say the same about this as I commented on the last track. Kick and bass just work perfectly, and the ambience is great throughout the whole tune. However, I find these crackling noises a little distracting. I know you want to give the tune more depth by using them, but you should maybe consider replacing them with something else. What about a phased/flanged hi noise swirling around?

Furthermore, I agree with the others about the track's structure... There is not enough interchange when you listen to the track as a whole. I suggest you add maybe a part with another heavy percussive element. Or get a really demented ring-modded synth over this.

Keep this quality up! :)

This is just a killertrack!! It just goes mad :)

I like it very much, but i think that it needs more variation, and maybe some hooklines to "drive" the track?

Isnt the bass a bit too low?

Anyhow, the quality sounds real good :)

In my words, Ringmod makes a sound amelodic, and often horror-like. Know that spooky 50s Horror Film themes? I think they have been done with a ringmodulator. I dont really understand the technique behind a ring modulator, but basically it creates a "ringing" sound, hard to describe, but once youve heard it, you'll recognize it. The sound is then usually centered at a new specified frequency instead of the tonic frequency it usually has. It's an interesting effect every producer of darker music should know... If you ever thought you synths sound "too melodic", you should try this.

I use mda Ringmod:

http://www.plugorama.com/customer/product.php?productid=236

Very simple and nothing special.

Cool track, great dark intro and the sample is cool. I like the water sample thing that makes it sound kinda acoustic like a fire is crackling at the start.

Could use more variation in the middle as other said.

I don't really like the main melody thing that sounds a bit whiny in the middle.. maybe have that at the start and introduce another melody after the break. I think it would be better if the sample could be understood more clearly in the break too or have a new sample with the same voice.