Mafia Treatments...(check inside)

loggga

I hope you're right - they all deserve to be there LOL.

:D

283811[/snapback]

So Eyal is the fat kid (no offence) and the dude next to Duvdev is just a friend of Skazi (who travels with him every where) .. Whats this friend of Skazi's name? Is he also a !!!!KILLAARRGGHH!!!! act from Isreal? Or just a tag along? ... I have many ?'s as you can see.

So Eyal is the fat kid (no offence) and the dude next to Duvdev is just a friend of Skazi (who travels with him every where) .. Whats this friend of Skazi's name? Is he also a !!!!KILLAARRGGHH!!!! act from Isreal? Or just a tag along? ... I have many ?'s as you can see.

283814[/snapback]

this is b-bass from skaZI

this is b-bass from skaZI

283829[/snapback]

hehe.. B-Bass ... Are you pulling my leg? Whats the story? He's a member of the Skazi Crew when Skazi is out touring, right?

I bet it's not this guy, hehe ---> B-Bass

dont know any of them, sorry ;)

B-bass is the guy that rolls joints and prepare lines for his highness. He also pimps the girls for him and occasionally acts as his personal bodyguard (when approached by Ketamine driven kids). He also prepares the track lists before Skazi's show. Usually they are starting with a fluffy and downtempo Skazi track (145 BPM) and end with one of the mega fast dancefloor killers (145 BPM).

Usually they are starting with a fluffy and downtempo Skazi track (145 BPM) and end with one of the mega fast dancefloor killers (145 BPM).

283982[/snapback]

:lol:

Great Photoshop work by the way. :)

Guest .::E.P

Eyal worked a lot to become what he is today so i dont think that he 'deserves' to be in that pucture.

283555[/snapback]

Yes he do.

B-bass is the guy that rolls joints and prepare lines for his highness. He also pimps the girls for him and occasionally acts as his personal bodyguard (when approached by Ketamine driven kids).

283982[/snapback]

Sounds like my future job for Elysium Project ;) haha

B-bass is the guy that rolls joints and prepare lines for his highness. He also pimps the girls for him and occasionally acts as his personal bodyguard (when approached by Ketamine driven kids). He also prepares the track lists before Skazi's show. Usually they are starting with a fluffy and downtempo Skazi track (145 BPM) and end with one of the mega fast dancefloor killers (145 BPM).

283982[/snapback]

B-Bass is the guy who give duvdev to hold his dick......this is hwo is he....No? :):D

283982[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

what a kewl job - thats one for you Pavel B)

• 11 months later...