wtb hux flux cryptic crunch

Fugpuggler

Good luck hehe

269057[/snapback]

aww fiddlesticks! you make it sound like this ultimate gem is a dilly dalio to ever find! now im sad! is everything im looking for THAT impossible to get?!?

OH FART!!!!!!!!!

others id like to buy are blue synergy or feeling weird (which i tried 3 times and turned out bunk.. so im getting pissed) but those not as much are wanted as this hux flux at the moment

Others id like to buy are blue synergy or feeling weird (which i tried 3 times and turned out bunk.. so im getting pissed) but those not as much are wanted as this hux flux at the moment

269395[/snapback]

If you have a credit card, you can buy Feeling Weird HERE. And yes, they're reliable, I've shopped there twice. :)

Fugpuggler - sorry, can't help you with the CD... I've been looking for years and years for that one myself... But I just wanted to compliment your swearing... You swear like a pro - without crossing the border! ;o)

Best of luck with finding that record! ;o)

DP

A friend of mine left this one in my apartment a while ago so I asked him if I could buy it or get it... Sure, why not he said. "But I don't think I have the CD anymore, only the cover"

I opened it and yep, gone :wacko::wacko::(:(