How are...

Guest Kai-Q

Guest Kai-Q

Hey guys I saw some CD's but don't know if they are good. I was not sure to buy that CD. I want to know if I make a good catch with these CD's?

Nervasystem & Aether - The Mama Matrix Most Mysterious

One Man Game - Total Trance

Astrological - Space Odysee

Nervasystem & Aether - The Mama Matrix Most Mysterious

263585[/snapback]

I know where you´ve seen it and I give you the good advice to stay away from it. IT´S MINE.... :P

j/k

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

I have 3 tracks of Astrological through compilations, i like'em all:

Zyrkon, Moonraker & Tequila Sunrise.

So sad the guy didn't produce some more tunes after his debut album , i would have liked to hear new stuffs from him :(

Guest Kai-Q

Und? bin ich eben halt eingeschnappt. Schon deine blöde egoistische Anmache, auch wenn sie scherzhaft gemeint war, hat mich schon etwas gestört.

"Ich weis wo du sie gesehen hast . Ich gebe dir einen guten Rat. Lass die Finger weg, ist meine." und "Sieht du, ich habe es dir gesagt das es meine ist...".

Da fragt man nur wie die CD's sind, ob die sich lohnen und stattdessen bekommt man solche blöde Antworten.

Hätte ich das gewusst, wäre ich doch mit dem bieten höher gegangen. :P

Mensch freu dich doch über den Müll. :(

Kai Q, calm down, that's the way ebay works, the one that gives the most will win... no need to be angry or upset... it will come back one day! :)

(altough I feel :blink: because I gave that nervasystem cd away as an extra cd with a trade because I didn't really like it...)

LOL Kai... now I know why you are angry... stop getting so upset! No one is doing it to you on propose! And you'll have more option in the future I'm sure!

btw i told u to get it ;)

and about the one man game... its not so nitzchonot stuff or maybe it is... anyway its not a cheesy one ;)

but for sure better than "afula on" if u know what i mean ;)

the name "mama matrix most mysterious" piqued my interest (it's a term coined by james joice and mentioned by terence mckenna...), so i looked it up on saikosounds... they have samples but no stock. and wow, this's really good. really really good. gives-simon-posford-a-run for-his-money good (well, almost) i don't hear much trance in this styles.... reminds me of a slower koxbox perhaps? anyways, there's no point to this post except that i dig the music and it's too bad stuff like this is so hard to get.

peace

na jetzt aber... ist doch kein Grund gleich eingeschnappt zu sein

264218[/snapback]

Schni-schna-schnappi?! :lol: