what do u have to say

Dexter

yes its just like that ! (we even managed to be fairly civilised in psynews topic in offtopic forum)

i think its got to do with the famous cozy psynews fireplace - it surely makes you feel at home :D

Posted Image

you're the same guy who opened the poll istratrance vs psynews and I didn't see

you posting until then so I'll just say you try the fuck with some stupid topic...

nice try :rolleyes:

you're the same guy who opened the poll istratrance vs psynews and I didn't see

you posting until then so I'll just say you try the fuck with some stupid topic...

nice try  :rolleyes:

245667[/snapback]

Fucker's like u belong to Isratrance and thats the only reason which seems u cannot digest my appreciation about psynews.org

Get a life......lameassssssss dingbat !!!#$#@#$# B):angry:

I never invited u to put your two cents just take a pacifier and read the forum if u can't write positive thoughts

Fucker's like u belong to Isratrance and thats the only reason which seems u cannot digest my appreciation about psynews.org

Get a life......lameassssssss dingbat !!!#$#@#$# B)  :angry:

I never invited u to put your two cents just take a pacifier and read the forum if u can't write positive thoughts

245814[/snapback]

Indeed, very peaceful. :(

Besides the oh so funny artist bashing and the lack of tolerance (not from all people of course) for melodic/full-on music or even clubtrance (stuff like Tiesto) it's indeed a very homely place.

245814[/snapback]

:lol: yéah niggar B)

Guest .::E.P

:lol:

245814[/snapback]

I spot yet another deluted Yank-boy haha

Bruce you have blown your cover!