Sign in to follow this  
Lemmiwinks

Cinos

if u brought Cinos name's up i have few words to add

i had a successful trade with him! i got from him two cds MFG - The Prophecy and... cant-remember-now :P shippin was fast packing was pretty good!

Anoebis    420

No problems at all, the cds arrived in perfect condition and I think we are both happy :P

Tatsu    30

Did a trade/selling with him some months ago (Doof - Let's Turn On) and everything went just mighty fine.

DeathPosture    16

Just completed a trade with with Toni... Fast, secure shipping - and items were exactly as promomised... All in all a pleasant experience...

DP

DeathPosture    16

I bought a CD from Cinos - it arrived today in promised condition... Again it was a pleasure doing business with him... ;o)

/DP

visine    3

Cinos is da man :) Highly recommended. Our trade went very smooth. I'm looking forward to doing more business with him :)

jeredelic    0

I have done two separate trades with Cinos and both were a smooth success. Toni was always easy to get along with, very reasonable in his trading and aware of another's viewpoint. A trustworthy person to deal with and my highest recommendation. 10/10

Senobyte    0

Many thanks Cinos !!

Cd's arrived fast, well packaged and most of all in near mint condition. That's what I'm talking about !! 5 stars, I highly recommend.

Ringo    0

I bought a CD from Cinos about a week ago and everything went just super, fast delivery and item in near mint condition. 10 points to a good man from southern Sweden.

Guest antic   
Guest antic

Smooth transaction. I've bought Planet BEN's debut album from him, paid him the old-school way (cash in mail) and received the CD very fast, in very good condition & properly packed.

Thanks a lot, Toni!

:)

Wooha! My first transaction via Psynews. And a highly satisfying one.

-Great communication. Top of the top.

-Delivering? 5 days, with box!

-CDs like new.

-Some of the sleeves a bit used, but it's very little.

Well, you can see by yourselves, a very good deal. Do not hesitate. Everything was smooth from beginning to end...

Goa-Head    77

I bought a CD from cinos @ a down-to-earth price and in no more than 72 hours was here (Sweden->Malta)

Hoping for another buy!

Thanks

:clapping:

fosku    3

Just received a bunch of cds from Cinos / Otter. All went smooth, no complaints. Thanks dude!