Infinity Project & Younger Brother

vancbc

Last night Santa brought me an amazing gift. My virgin ears are hearing The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences and Younger Brother - A Flock of Bleeps for the first time. Sonic bliss.

Just had to share. I wish a very merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate Christmas and to everyone a happy New Year!

Younger Brother isn't that good... Shpongle is way better.

208045[/snapback]

Who cares. If he's happy about his CD's then why not let him be happy instead of stupid comments?

Congrats on your CD's. I hope you get many happy listening moments :-)

Younger Brother isn't that good... Shpongle is way better.

208045[/snapback]

I agree that Shpongle is amazing. When it comes to trance music, I listen to about every style there is out there and enjoy them all. I do have a few favourite albums that I keep returning to, and Are You Shpongled is one of them.

Although I am not a newbie to psytrance, I have never delved that deep into the genre. I do have a few of the gold standard classics of the goa/psy genre. Lately it has been catching my attention more and more. I find good 'mainstream' trance to be emotive and moving, but there is an intellectual edge to psytrance that keeps drawing me back.

I'm still finding what styles of psytrance are the most enjoyable, but so far much prefer the older goa sound.

Just had to share.  I wish a very merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate Christmas and to everyone a happy New Year!

208033[/snapback]

thanx a lot... and good luck with your psychedelic expirience... your taste is what gives you the best feeling and that is what's the psychedelic journey is all about :) ... peace ;)

Last night Santa brought me an amazing gift.  My virgin ears are hearing The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences and Younger Brother - A Flock of Bleeps for the first time.  Sonic bliss. 

Just had to share.  I wish a very merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate Christmas and to everyone a happy New Year!

208033[/snapback]

Both albums are imo very nice! Glad they found your ears too ;)

Last night Santa brought me an amazing gift.  My virgin ears are hearing The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences and Younger Brother - A Flock of Bleeps for the first time.  Sonic bliss. 

208033[/snapback]

i have'nt heard the TIP album, the Younger brothers one is definitely cool listening to :) and merry christas to you too ;)

the sound mastering quality on Younger Brother is amazing. Usually I only hear it on my decent but home-sized stereo, but last summer i was listening to this Dj playing out some dub stuff and he played Evil & Harm, and there were whole new dimensions of bass frequencies I'd never noticed before! I love it when music does that.

I love both Albums, I have them too :) Happy listening! Who gave them to you? That person must really love you! hehehehe

208140[/snapback]

Hahaha. Yea, you're right! My spouse purchased them for me. It was the perfect gift for me.

I've got my eye on Filteria - Sky Input for my birthday - if I can wait that long.