Psyparties = fashion contest :(

Daffy

Sorry EP, I have been to some parties in Denmark, and I have only seen 1 wear that kind of clothes Why?

I have seen people wear fluorescent clothes, and it is not that bad. But I don't like, when people show up in a neongreen all the way. It looks ridiculous in my opinion.

Take care now...

207613[/snapback]

Well there's plenty of psy/full on parties in Copenhagnen these days where the majority look like people at Love Parade alias Candy ravers. I got nothing against different clothing I just think it look awful and teh fact is that "normal" looking people are a rarety at psy/full on parties in Copenhagen. It's all about silicone tits, body builder arms, tanned assses, pink skirts, neon panties, fur boots and lots of coolio tattoos. The point is that it's becomed one major BIG fashion show for the clubbers here. The backpackers, "hippies". "normal" people ect. are looked as if they are at the wrong place when they go to the parties!

Fast forward a few pictures... ummm, what type of party is this?

207620[/snapback]

psy + full on

see the archive. There's plenty "fashion" pictures. And eventhough the photographer like to call it techno parties it's infact psy/full on parties with dj's and artists like Raja Ram, Deedrah ect. ect.

links

And yet a freaking one that would make me run as fast as hell.

Posted Image

207626[/snapback]

I have seen alot of pictures of him, if Iam not mistaken. He is from Denmark, and he is like 110 years old.

Maybe in Cph wear the kind of clothes you describe, but at parties here in Jutland they don't, or maybe some do, but it is not the majority that do.

BUT "It's all about silicone tits, body builder arms, tanned assses, pink skirts, neon panties, fur boots and lots of coolio tattoos. The point is that it's becomed one major BIG fashion show for the clubbers here. The backpackers, "hippies". "normal" people ect. are looked as if they are at the wrong place when they go to the parties!"

Here Iam with you, if you aren't as large as, I don't know.. You have to be huge, and your arm have to be black, not beacause you are from Africa, no it have to be black with all the tattoes you have..

Take care...

psy + full on

see the archive. There's plenty "fashion" pictures. And eventhough the photographer like to call it techno parties it's infact psy/full on parties with dj's and artists like Raja Ram, Deedrah ect. ect.

links

207625[/snapback]

A full on party with full off clothes, aw jeah (erm - :huh: )... well that's a bit scary, but you did say "Raja Ram" after all.

Clothes like this, clothes like that....

I don't think clothes are something realy important in one party ;) But yes it's always nice to see somebody who likes same clothes like you do, that's wy i think more type of clothes is better couse it's hard to find 2 people who have same taste, even they like one kind of music. And if i'm not wrong it's the music clothes are in second place or third or... :P

Anyway i think the most naturally thing on Earth is that women want to be special and different, so cheers for them B)

Personally i like to compile interesting clothes and outfits from various op shops not to be stylish and diferent per se (... although that is fun too! :P ) but to add to the diversity at parties. If we all wore the same things then we would lose the colourfull and vibrant nature of our diverse community. So while i dont like the flouro, candy raver, super expensive outfits that some do, it is a part of our scene also.... and if it makes them feel good well so be it! :ph34r:

Psytrance should be about music.

What people are wearing should be not that important.

However, everybody is different - some put on fashioned fluoro wear and some not.

Here in Austria we don't have fashion dickheads as that one on this pic though as far as I can tell...