TRANSWAVE IS BACK!

Filteria

Transwave can change this and hopefully create the beginning of comebacks for maybe some of the greatest goatrance artists ever! Imagine Hallucinogen 3, Astral Projection 6, MFG 5, etc... but if Transwave comes back in the wrong way, well, then we're fucked.

206295[/snapback]

Not that it would affect other artist's comebacks. If that's what you mean. :huh:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For example, several great non-commercial movies were...

Star Wars

Legends of the Fall

The Shawshank Redemption

Scarface

Goodfellas

Fightclub

American Beaut

American History X

Akira, Vampire Hunter D

Passion of thr Christ

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

These movies are as non-commercial as:

Infected Mushroom

GMS

Skazi

Vibe Tribe

Astrix

Sub 6

1200 Mics

... those films were widely accepted by general people and viewers and they WERE NOT INTENDED to SPEFICALLY CASH IN ON, or with the intention to appeal to the majority like your typical commercial film.

Most of the movies you list are by well established writers, directors, producers and actors...

Transwave can change this and hopefully create the beginning of comebacks for maybe some of the greatest goatrance artists ever! Imagine Hallucinogen 3, Astral Projection 6, MFG 5, etc... but if Transwave comes back in the wrong way, well, then we're fucked.

Some old punk wisdom: do it yourself. If you don't like what the labels release these days, then set up your own label and release the music you like. It's as simple as that. Tons of respect to Mars and Anoebis for starting their own label just to release the Filtera album. That's the kind of spirit that will reinvent psychedelic trance, not the return of Transwave, Hallucinogen, Astral Projection or MFG.

what the heck is this "they are making commercial boring full-on shit" thing going on?!

this music is ANYTHING but commercial!!! do you see them primetime-superbowl-halftime-show or what?!

absolum is (to me at LEAST) freakin'hot super-fractal machine type madman music for the MAGIC MONKEY JUICE straight out of Hofmann's lab!

full on is mostly an *inspired tribal storm pounding from the Source.*

full on is faaaaar away from the money and the "we all sound like GMS" shit.

thank you. oh and we'll be trancin' for you in the dust and the sun.

and not forgetting dadofred for his cosmically-inspired brainmusic, merci pour ton set montréalais....dommage il manquait les arbres mais bon......

TRANCE IS NOT A STYLE

TRANCE IS A TOOL, AND THESE GUYS HAVE THE RIGHT ONE!

transwave, start your engine.....GO!

QuebecForestTrance!!!! sti!!

<_< sometimes you guys leave me  wondering!

what to do? we ll just try to finish this one (album ) the way we want it to be at first place ,if you don t mind!

dado

206305[/snapback]

Dado? THE Dado? ... :) Well this is what I'd like to say right now if I was communicating to The Dado, with some general stuff on my mind, others can relate to.

First and for most, I'm involved with creating music, writing songs and screenplays, and directing films, all independent stuff. As those things I enjoy doing, have done, and aspire to do for a large audience eventually, I agree in full creative control. The artist should create his or her vision the way they envision it. No one should try to alter that, period, and as a creater, I'm always open to giving and getting feedback. When I think of old Transwave, I think of catchy goatrance, lots of layers of catchy melodies, sounds, rhythm, composure,etc.. but I can only imagine a new Transwave because I have not heard it yet. I look forward to hearing it and I hope its something really special.

On another note, I live in the USA. We don't "really" have a psytrance or goa scene in that I know of. I first heard your music back in highschool when one of my friends introduced me to a comp. On it I heard the first goatrance in my life. AP's Kabalah was my first goa track ever!, followed by Miranda, Deedrah, Hallucinogen, MWNN, Transwave's Land Of Freedom, etc... I fell in love with with this music! Kabalah and Land of Freedom were my all time TOP favorite songs for over year. This music inspired me to create many of my own works of art, and to trade in hundreds of my techno, trance, club, and house albums! When I started getting into goatrance... techno and house (in general) sounded so boring and repetive to me, and listening to this music was like moving up to the next level in a musical sense.

Anyway, after buying such great albums by Astral Projection, Hallucinogen, Transwave, Infected Mushroom, Cosmosis, MFG, Miranda, etc... at the time after 1997-1999 for me, something started to happen. The great Goa artists seemed to stop making music, or they began making disappointments compared to their earlier work, such as with Astral Projection - In the Mix, which I feel they listened more to the general audience and clubs as opposed to their energy and imagination if you know what I mean. That In the Mix album wasn't magical like AP's others.

...and now Infected Mushroom I hear had their tracks "tested" in order to compile the most generally appealing songs on their album. Had they done this before?, because I heard this is the first time they really "tested" their stuff. Anyway many agree that all these artists old stuff was far, FAR better than their most recent album or two, because it seems that they listened to their hearts and instincts, it was all so genious, original, and creative! Nothing could compare to it and we all so loved it! Anyway, Transwave never released any album remotely disappointing in my opinion. My impression of Transwave, like Hallucinogen is very high. But at our current time, there are LESS masterpieces and the majority of the great artists seem to have ended or haven't released something great since around 1996-1999 about.

Artists like (for starters)

Astral Projection

Transwave

Hallucinogen

Pleiadians

X-Dream

Infected Mushroom

MFG

Cosmosis

Chi-a.d.

Shpongle, etc... (Some of The Very BEST) have inspired and been loved and praised by so many people. So when someone mentions "Pleiadians, Hallucinogen or Transwave for starters, its bound to drum up some strong feelings because of how great and nostalgic those who heard it then, consider this music. When someone mentioned not too long ago on these forums that Pleiadians might release a third album, there was LOT'S of speculation and pessimism because of the thought of WHAT IF it turned out not to be good? ... It could hurt the impression of the originals that are so classic.

So now the topics Transwave, and people are once again talking, (Will it be good?, How will it sound?, etc... ) and I'm thinking ... many people are thinking, and remembering ... how great the old days were. Those days are over. But most goa or psy (whatever you call it) artists don't produce great stuff anymore. In general, the great releases are becoming more and more rare. I very much look forward to hearing the new Transwave album, just as I would a new AP or Hallucinogen album. I realize it will sound different and I can only hope that I like it and that the artists put in as much as they can to really make it something special. I guess I've gotten spoiled from listening to all the great goa, psytrance, newage, Trip hop, ambient, chill, dub, etc... and walking into a club here only to hear a boring, repetitive beat with some radio extended version song with cheesy lyrics playing, and people seem to like it because they are so UNAWARE to the better stuff out there, frusterates me. So focus my energy on the great goa groups that have always maintained to seem so intriuging and appealing. I could always depend on goa and psytrance because it was more "out there" more involved, imaginative, entertaining and interesting music (for me) call it whatever you want. But most artists don't seem to make Goa anymore. And psytrance seems to have few new great talents, and so I when I hear that Transwave might make a new album, I get so excited like some other people because I remember AWESOME tracks like Land of Freedom, Rezwalker, Trashish for starters! I so think how great it could be to hear new, monster, catchy, detailed, adventuous songs. So yes, it brings up good memories when goa music sounded so special. Now today, its not goa. Its some electronica stuff mostly made for clubs, or less ambitious stuff, not those insane, catchy, melodic, rich, interesting, layers on layers, twisting, wild, amazing, epic songs ... which used to be so special. The key to the potential of this album is in none of us but its creaters.

If this is Dado, I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming album! :D

Not that it would affect other artist's comebacks. If that's what you mean.  :huh:

206299[/snapback]

No probably not, you're right. I'm just being hopeful, ya know?

Dumbass blond girl?

Welcome to the 21th centurary.

206301[/snapback]

I know. Just making an example. My intention saying that simply was that I like when it isn't about trying to appeal to a general audience. I like when an artist focuses on being creative and not "just" to sound generally appealing, hence the dumb blond or whatever color haired girl shaking her ass on the floor. Shes so lost with the better stuff out there, and labels know how to market it for the average consumer, via clubs which encourage the typical music because it already generates a common audience.

These movies are as non-commercial as:

Infected Mushroom

GMS

Skazi

Vibe Tribe

Astrix

Sub 6

1200 Mics

Most of the movies you list are by well established writers, directors, producers and actors...

Some old punk wisdom: do it yourself. If you don't like what the labels release these days, then set up your own label and release the music you like. It's as simple as that. Tons of respect to Mars and Anoebis for starting their own label just to release the Filtera album. That's the kind of spirit that will reinvent psychedelic trance, not the return of Transwave, Hallucinogen, Astral Projection or MFG.

206304[/snapback]

You're basically comparing apples to oranges if I'm correct. My point of the movie list was not to state the obvious that those films had well known actors in them, nor was it meant as if those films had unknown writers or directors (Most had very known directors and writers) Thats not the point. My point is that those films I listed, like Braveheart, involved very personal, passsionate film making, with very uncertain expectations on how accepting the mainstream would be, because the vision, tone, approach, and direction was something different and unlike Spider-Man 2 or X 2, where they knew the turn out would be big, the films on that list were very uncertain because of certain content and/or innovations not done before, hence albums that take non-commercial (i.e: original) direction.

In a sense, every movie released in theaters is commercial. I don't want to get too into the whole commercial topic because its off the Transwave topic on this thread and maybe I should not have even brought it up, because Transwave created its own formula, style, etc... Their intentions were to make music because they have a passion for the music they make, simply put I believe that what I say is true. I thought of movies because someone got me thinking about how disappointing many psytrance releases have become in general I feel. SO, I thought of something I could relate to (movies) just to make a point, which seems to have been taken out of context for certain people, certain things written above. I hope thats more specific for those who didn't "get" why the heck anything about "being commercial" was even mentioned.

Not to confuse anyone again, the point of me explaining the problems or uncertainties with the studio has NOTHING to do with my knowledge of Transwave's future or vision. But relative to what I said about passionate creating of something, that is when I relate those films for example, to Transwave, for example. So ... passionate, quality work is how I feel about Transwave, and classic goatrance in general. I love how an artist will put out something so catchy, creative, imaginative, good, great (wwhether dark or light) ... and not be tempted to change their style because the label wants it more "clubby," i.e: commercial, you know? I respect how Transwave has not watered down their music to appeal to the majority like most of the so-called club-trance, and yet the majority of pstrance listeners seem to really like Transwave! Its all about the music, their vision, and if they never had a story to tell, or a label willing to market them (finally their own I think) we'd never be around to talk about it, so I thank them and many others for getting their art out. Now, when I'm talking about commercial films, that doesn't mean its good or bad, known or unknown. Its about the intention behind it. Shrek 2, for example, was specifically made to cash in on, while also being entertaining and more commercial, by adding more gags, and giving the general viewer more of what they liked the first time. You can change this by changing the formula and doing something different, original, not generic, but then its intention wouldn't be commercial, see what I mean. Going into it any further only distracts from this thread. ;)

<_< sometimes you guys leave me  wondering!!!

what to do? we ll just try to finish this one (album ) the way we want it to be at first place ,if you don t mind!

dado

206305[/snapback]

Hi frédéric!

its sounds good to hear you feel you want to produce whatever you want for yourselves, instead of listening to what others want... it is YOUR music!

getting influenced is good, but dont listen too much to others.. it may hurt more than do good! you as an artist should know better what is intelligent and creative!

many artists had made a wrong assumption in thinking they would make more money and the crowd would love them more at parties if they make music the crowd like! but how will the music be then?! It will become dead flat it will loose all the magic touch!! if it isn't what your inner spirit would like to express..

I only gave you my opinion of what id like about a new transwave..

nothing more.. If you do doing something you personally dont like then it wont be good anyways. that is a wrong approach!

The greatest masterpieces have always been created when people do what they want and feel, not what the crowd wants and feel.

Maybe old transwave sound is put in the grave forever.. maybe not.. that'z up to you!! i can only wish u good luck and give you my opinions of what i would like!

either way i'm looking forward to the album.. however, releasing an album with the name of "transwave" should top the previous albums or else it will only look silly. i personally wouldnt release it if i didnt feel it could be in the same level as the other classics.

//moai

Yeah, Moai, you are absolutely right but Dado's reaction was still a little bit unprofessional. So what if people are so enthusiastic ? Whole thread wasn't critical but more optimistic about their new sound. People didn't bash anything since they haven't heard it, they were just hoping for the best and he had a reaction like we are trying to tell him what to do. I still think that they should make an album they want but without bad reactions...Cheers Dado...

i think some of you have a bit to much nostalgia for an album to hit like the first time you heard goa. Its just not going to happen, no matter what anyone puts out its just impossible to be hit over the head like the early years when you first heard trance. something so different, fresh and new to your ears.

what the heck is this "they are making commercial boring full-on shit" thing going on?!

this music is ANYTHING but commercial!!! do you see them primetime-superbowl-halftime-show or what?!

206320[/snapback]

Uh, wasn't Reload in a major hollywood picture recently? Man on Fire? :P

P.S. - other topic - lets drop this maligned notion of "professionalism" - people should be able to speak what they feel and not get jumped on... especially artists, who can sometimes be in the uncomfortable position of being subject of conversation without being accepted into such a discussion. That ain't right. If people have a right to kvetch about upcoming transwave material then dado surely has a right to say - hey guys, give us a break and let us do our work.

i think some of you have a bit to much nostalgia for an album to hit like the first time you heard goa. Its just not going to happen, no matter what anyone puts out its just impossible to be hit over the head like the early years when you first heard trance. something so different, fresh and new to your ears.

206446[/snapback]

I think this is the most insightful comment in this thread so far.

Christof and Frédéric have produced trance since 1994. Thats 10 years, folks. Any artist that sticks to the same sounds, structures and formats for 10 years is pretty much automatically uninteresting to me - pushing a concept to perfection is not necessarily a bad thing, but 10 years? As you've all heard, they have both decided to move on musically. But together they were Transwave, so now that they decide to cooperate again after all these years, naturally they choose to do so under the Transwave name. But this doesn't automatically mean it will sound like previous Transwave releases, and as someone who owns them all, I can safely say that they have always been evolving. If there was evolution with such little time inbetween releases in the 90's, imagine how different something 8 years later will sound.

At the same time, I understand and agree that it would feel awkward to have a Transwave album that doesn't have any similarities to the older releases. Just as I felt let down when Etnica released Nitrox and sounded absolutely nothing like the Etnica I used to know. Now both Transwave and Etnica can do whatever they want, they have no responsibilities to me - but I can hope and wish nonetheless. This post is me expressing these hopes and wishes.

What I dislike about the psytrance scene and its evolutionary direction is the move away from hypnotic, trance-inducing music. While it's still called trance, have you had that euphoric feeling of completely losing track of time and space while dancing to stuff released after 2001? I sure haven't. To me it's not trance anymore, it's just a flavour of dance music. There's still some excellent music being released, don't get me wrong, but I want the trance back. And not cheesy club trance - I want that mystical, spiritual feeling, the intricate structures and arrangements, alien sounds and organic storytelling. Not the exact same as in the nineties, but I want THAT stuff to be evolved further, not the party-dance aspect that has led os to todays sounds. But if Frédéric and Christof don't want to move in that direction it's their choice. Maybe they feel they explored that path enough in the nineties and want to do something else. I'd even say thats a very likely scenario. And I can't blame them...

But I and many others wish for a revival of the phrygian scales, bubbling analogue sounds, hand-tweaked filter sweeps, swirling organic arrangements and overlapping patterns. When the news arrives that Transwave are making a comeback, the hearts of people like me skip a beat in anxious anticipation. There's not much for us in this scene any more, which explains the strong reactions displayed in this thread.

To Dado, if you're following the thread: Moai made some good points - Do what you want. Don't listen to anything but your hearts - compromisation doesn't create masterpieces. You can make lots of money on the Transwave name, and if that is one of your goals, thats just fine. There will be whining, but you don't have to pay attention =) It's your choice and we all have to put food on the table. But I hope this thread (and the mails you've recieved through the years) shows that a lot of people have a passionate longing for clearer melodies, more tonal sounds, different mixing styles (different kicks! different basses! Not such hard separation of instruments!) and the type of moods that todays psytrance no longer has.

I love to dance, but I want something for my head too. Jaïa, Blue Planet Corporation, Underhead, Total Eclipse and Transwave were all french acts that got the headtrip and emotions into their music. I think this is what people want back most of all. But if it's not coming from the Transwave revival I'm sure someone else is working in this direction.

I think this is the most insightful comment in this thread so far.

Christof and Frédéric have produced trance since 1994. Thats 10 years, folks. Any artist that sticks to the same sounds, structures and formats for 10 years is pretty much automatically uninteresting to me - pushing a concept to perfection is not necessarily a bad thing, but 10 years? As you've all heard, they have both decided to move on musically. But together they were Transwave, so now that they decide to cooperate again after all these years, naturally they choose to do so under the Transwave name. But this doesn't automatically mean it will sound like previous Transwave releases, and as someone who owns them all, I can safely say that they have always been evolving. If there was evolution with such little time inbetween releases in the 90's, imagine how different something 8 years later will sound.

At the same time, I understand and agree that it would feel awkward to have a Transwave album that doesn't have any similarities to the older releases. Just as I felt let down when Etnica released Nitrox and sounded absolutely nothing like the Etnica I used to know. Now both Transwave and Etnica can do whatever they want, they have no responsibilities to me - but I can hope and wish nonetheless. This post is me expressing these hopes and wishes.

What I dislike about the psytrance scene and its evolutionary direction is the move away from hypnotic, trance-inducing music. While it's still called trance, have you had that euphoric feeling of completely losing track of time and space while dancing to stuff released after 2001? I sure haven't. To me it's not trance anymore, it's just a flavour of dance music. There's still some excellent music being released, don't get me wrong, but I want the trance back. And not cheesy club trance - I want that mystical, spiritual feeling, the intricate structures and arrangements, alien sounds and organic storytelling. Not the exact same as in the nineties, but I want THAT stuff to be evolved further, not the party-dance aspect that has led os to todays sounds. But if Frédéric and Christof don't want to move in that direction it's their choice. Maybe they feel they explored that path enough in the nineties and want to do something else. I'd even say thats a very likely scenario. And I can't blame them...

But I and many others wish for a revival of the phrygian scales, bubbling analogue sounds, hand-tweaked filter sweeps, swirling organic arrangements and overlapping patterns. When the news arrives that Transwave are making a comeback, the hearts of people like me skip a beat in anxious anticipation. There's not much for us in this scene any more, which explains the strong reactions displayed in this thread.

To Dado, if you're following the thread: Moai made some good points - Do what you want. Don't listen to anything but your hearts - compromisation doesn't create masterpieces. You can make lots of money on the Transwave name, and if that is one of your goals, thats just fine. There will be whining, but you don't have to pay attention =) It's your choice and we all have to put food on the table. But I hope this thread (and the mails you've recieved through the years) shows that a lot of people have a passionate longing for clearer melodies, more tonal sounds, different mixing styles (different kicks! different basses! Not such hard separation of instruments!) and the type of moods that todays psytrance no longer has.

I love to dance, but I want something for my head too. Jaïa, Blue Planet Corporation, Underhead, Total Eclipse and Transwave were all french acts that got the headtrip and emotions into their music. I think this is what people want back most of all. But if it's not coming from the Transwave revival I'm sure someone else is working in this direction.

206455[/snapback]

For those of you who want headtrip and emotions that feels like the old day yet sounding very different I got 2 words for you - Schlabbaduerst Rekkords ;)

For those of you who want headtrip and emotions that feels like the old day yet sounding very different I got 2 words for you - Schlabbaduerst Rekkords  ;)

206460[/snapback]

...and ofcourse I already have all six release, as well as the t-shirt =)

206446[/snapback]

I too, totally agree with Slyman! Certain things will simply never be, and we should only look forward to the future and what is, and not a past sound that can never be created twice for its time.

Any artist that sticks to the same sounds, structures and formats for 10 years is pretty much automatically uninteresting to me - pushing a concept to perfection is not necessarily a bad thing, but 10 years? But this doesn't automatically mean it will sound like previous Transwave releases, and as someone who owns them all, I can safely say that they have always been evolving. If there was evolution with such little time inbetween releases in the 90's, imagine how different something 8 years later will sound. What I dislike about the psytrance scene and its evolutionary direction is the move away from hypnotic, trance-inducing music. While it's still called trance, have you had that euphoric feeling of completely losing track of time and space while dancing to stuff released after 2001? I sure haven't. To me it's not trance anymore, it's just a flavour of dance music. There's still some excellent music being released, don't get me wrong, but I want the trance back. And not cheesy club trance - I want that mystical, spiritual feeling, the intricate structures and arrangements...

206455[/snapback]

I fully agree with what Ukiro says. This is all very nicely written and while reading it I kept thinking, "Yes, yes!" I strongly agree with you. I just wish I got to my points across in fewer words from this threads previous pages, as you have. :unsure:

For those of you who want headtrip and emotions that feels like the old day yet sounding very different I got 2 words for you - Schlabbaduerst Rekkords  ;)

206460[/snapback]

Hey, I found the site for Schlabbaduerst Rekkords at www.fly.to/Buddhas to listen to samples, and maybe order albums, but how do I samply these albums I know so little about??? I hope the site is very easy and simple to understand where to go to get or see what you want.

Hey, I found the site for Schlabbaduerst Rekkords at www.fly.to/Buddhas to listen to samples, and maybe order albums, but how do I samply these albums I know so little about??? I hope the site is very easy and simple to understand where to go to get or see what you want.

Schlab 2 is the best place to start IMO. It's the most melodic one of them all and like all others very psychedelic. Number 3 is very hard, extremely dark and horror night music. Those 2 are my favorites but I like them all. Number one is somewhat similar to 3 with Industrial influences, while 4 is more similar to no. 2. The last one (no. 6) is chill out. Check out number 2 to 6 here: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_la...sp?label_id=358

hello again to all of you.it s been quite a while since christof and I first faced the fact that we had to sit again together in the studio and make some new music...and then i thought,here and back again, what the hell are we going to do?

i just remembered that back in 96/97 , we had only a few synths in our room and that one megabyte on a floppy disk was enought space to fit a whole album!

it was also clear to me that we would also produce this 4th album for fans at the first place, but that we had to make sure our work would fullfill fans wishes together with our own expectations.

anyway after a while we came to the conclusion that we had to start working without any real goal and that little by little, naturally, things would become something worthy of a transwave realease.facing the fact that it will be hard work,we are starting production as i write to you now and from what i hear in the studio right now i can say to the most demanding of you guys, yes! the album will contain strong melodic lines and built ups , yes! it s going to be more than just a presets competition, and yet yes! it s going to be hard and energetic!

As we both are very busy with our own projects it s going to take a while before we reach mixing stage but please be patient and when we ll hit your city,please come see us playing live !we will keep the stage busy too!

kindly yours,

dado

www.deedrah.com

hello again to all of you.it s been quite a  while since christof and I first  faced the fact that we had to sit again together in the studio and make some  new music...and then i thought,here and back again, what the hell are we going to do?

i just remembered that back in 96/97 , we had only a few synths in our room and that one megabyte on a floppy disk was enought space to fit a whole album!

it was also clear to me that we would also produce this 4th album for  fans at the first place, but that we had to make sure our work would fullfill fans wishes together with  our own expectations.

anyway after a while  we came to the conclusion that we  had to start working without any  real goal and that little by little, naturally, things would become something worthy of a transwave realease.facing the  fact that it will be hard work,we  are starting production as i write to you now and from what i  hear in the studio right now i can say to the most demanding of you guys, yes! the album will contain  strong melodic lines and built ups , yes! it s going to be more than just a presets competition, and yet yes! it s going to be hard and energetic!

As we both are very busy with our own projects it s going to take a while before we reach mixing stage but please be patient and when we ll hit your city,please come see us playing live !we will keep the stage busy too!

kindly yours,

dado

www.deedrah.com

207730[/snapback]

Hello Dado , nice to see you here.

I just hope the transwave project can give us new goa vibes and something good and spiritual , not as latest boring fullon releases out there. <_<:)

Best luck for Transwave.

Stunning ! Thanks for the input Dado, I am really looking forward this release. Will it be finished next year ? Keep up the good work and I am glad you are back together. ;)

Dado!,

Hey, thats great man! Thanks for the positive, kind words! I very much look forward to this album! And I don't mind if it comes out in 2005 or 2006, or 2007! None of that matters because at least you've began it! The possibilities are endless! And there is NO rush. How ever long it takes, take your time to make it the way you feel it should be made!

I recently realized how greatful we should be that Transwave is making another release after all these years! While most artists just ... get soft, stop producing, die (Cosma) or split up, (like Pleiadians unfortunately has done I hear), this is something rare. It seems to that artists are usually done with a group after 5-10 years pass without a release. And just the thought that Transwave is making a new album is something thats so cool! I don't think it has "kicked in" yet for some fans, I mean, the ACTUALITY that this is really happening!, and how exciting and great it may be! I'm so looking forward to hearing those melodies, aaahahahaha! Yes!!!,

Good luck!

PS: I sent you a private message via this site weeks ago. Just wondering if you have any ideas where I might be able to get a copy of your first Transwave album. I realize this album isn't in print anymore, (Thats the conclusion I've come to) so I'm not expecting to ever get a copy. Thats made it impossible for me to locate it. Please post here or send me a private message through the options on this site if you have any ideas or thoughts if you think of anything. thanks, Jc Happy Holidays!

Transwave is back!!! YES! THE transwave..  :)

In 3d vision home page it says: . Transwave has started....Trash....

http://www.3dvisionrecords.com/index2.htm

This is wonderfull...but i do fear something... If the full on wave will eat them.. i pray to God that this is not the case..

*Let's pray along*

Take Care Filteria

205512[/snapback]

I LUV YOUR ALBUM, I think your album along with Talpa and the Misted Muppet may be signalling a building of a kind of renaissance. The old greats have become somewhat bloated and banal; Full-on phalanx has swept like the Borg.

If you come to Australia, I am so there :)

hello again to all of you.it s been quite a  while since christof and I first  faced the fact that we had to sit again together in the studio and make some  new music...and then i thought,here and back again, what the hell are we going to do?

it was also clear to me that we would also produce this 4th album for  fans at the first place, but that we had to make sure our work would fullfill fans wishes together with  our own expectations.

anyway after a while  we came to the conclusion that we  had to start working without any  real goal and that little by little, naturally, things would become something worthy of a transwave realease.facing the  fact that it will be hard work,we  are starting production as i write to you now and from what i  hear in the studio right now i can say to the most demanding of you guys, yes! the album will contain  strong melodic lines and built ups , yes! it s going to be more than just a presets competition, and yet yes! it s going to be hard and energetic!

kindly yours,

dado

www.deedrah.com

207730[/snapback]

hi! Merry X-mas to you!

Like many other people im so excited you decided to make a new album again!

My christmas wishes on this new album would be, perhaps use more of your old hardware again combined with your new gears for a delicate mix of old and new!softwarez never come up to the same standard when it comes to warm analogue melodic sound!

I am happy to hear that you will go back to hard melodic agressive sounds!

plz try some experiments in the studio with different basslines than mainstream (styles: anjuna, flamycogire, mdma and Ulysses voyage1 trax basslines), and unleash mystical goa melodies (styles: anahata, flamycogire, absolum, vision quest, etc.)and we will all be happy! :D goa scales and mystisicm i think is the most important, along with the edgy saw transwave metallic synth sound !!

just throw that in the pot, mixture a bit and im sure you will come up with a masterpiece that will stunn not only the crowd, but also, yourselvese!!

go back to the SOURCE, and find out why u were into this music at all in the first place!

it was just my christmas wish so i would be ecstatic if you experiment a bit with it! :P

best wishes,

//Moai

http://www.moai-online.tk