astral projection track...

shaman of sound

• 4 weeks later...

I have a very old goa track called 'astral projection - noises' but i don't know if this is the real name cause i never saw this name on an official release...

anyway, this is the same melody which repeat itself during all the song, with a different sound each time, quite like 'energy 52 - cafe del mar' (on trust in trance - eternal trance) but with a different melody...

may be try this one... ;)

:D

Hellow ,

i've been thinkin' , is it not the track : Mahadeva that you are lookin' for ?

its from astral projection or hallucinogen ?

Otherwise i really don't know .

Peace .

213663[/snapback]

hah hah hah

:D

Astral Projection did have another project called SFX(Avi Nissim and Lior Perlmutter)

i have one of their albums

The Unreleased tracks 89-94

it could be something off this?

SFX / The Unreleased Tracks 89-94

Track Title 

1. SFX - We Are Controlling Transmission 

2. SFX - Techno Terror 

3. SFX - Different Atmosphere 

4. SFX - Allah Acbar 

5. SFX - H2h3 

6. SFX - Sativa 

7. SFX - Reaching Out 

8. SFX - Tone Deaf 

9. SFX - Galactica 

10. SFX - Sativa (Atmosphere Cut)

maybe listen to the album and see for your self!

210892[/snapback]

SFX was a side project of astral projection? Never knew that, I have that CD but I wasn't sure cuz it was from bit torrent and the title was SFX astral projection or something...

Good CD tho, more trancey

• 9 months later...

i am reaching for straws here, but it could be that old song that i know astral made but might have been under another of their aliases, but it was called "12,000 Suns". Track is about 13minutes long with repeating stuff and kinda builds up slowly... (it's one of my all time fav's!).

i am reaching for straws here, but it could be that old song that i know astral made but might have been under another of their aliases, but it was called "12,000 Suns". Track is about 13minutes long with repeating stuff and kinda builds up slowly... (it's one of my all time fav's!).

397376[/snapback]

Yeah, the Iridium track off the The Next Millennium compilation... Good bid! Haven't listened to that track in AGES... B)

hey upload a sample with www.yousendit.com it´s easy, you open the page, kklick on upload and them go to the folder where the track is and klick twice on it :D , than you klick on upload and white, if it´s finished the yousendit page will show you the link of the uploaded file (your sample of the track) and you copy it and past it here, then we can listen to it.

hey upload a sample with www.yousendit.com it´s easy, you open the page, kklick on upload and them go to the folder where the track is and klick twice on it :D  , than you klick on upload and white, if it´s finished the yousendit page will show you the link of the uploaded file (your sample of the track) and you copy it and past it here, then we can listen to it.

399629[/snapback]

Hey Radi i think he doesn´t have the track ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a very old goa track called 'astral projection - noises' but i don't know if this is the real name cause i never saw this name on an official release...

anyway, this is the same melody which repeat itself during all the song, with a different sound each time, quite like 'energy 52 - cafe del mar' (on trust in trance - eternal trance) but with a different melody...

may be try this one...  ;)

225122[/snapback]

astral projection - noises... WRONG!

i saw this one flooding the internet 4-5 years ago.. the artist who made that track is Odyssee Of Noises and the track is called Firedance (Sunrise)

cheers