greece

ritual om

forget greece, come to netherlands  :D

204019[/snapback]

Dude,ooooooh, :o Filteria played in Belgium (Antwerp) this year. 10th of March if i'm correct. It was one of the best parties this year here. ;)

(Had to go there with my deco, but i only had a few backdrops back then & it was like ...euhm....a BIG gig. But if worked out fine, luckely i wasn't the only one with deco... B) )

(ppssssst, i heard something about another party in Belgium with filteria, :lol: , yihaaa, release the madness!!!!! Keep your eyes open...)

one more greek here. although i live in the netherlands now

203934[/snapback]

Im Swedish, but I live in the netherlands and know some greek people here, does that count?! :)

I am greek aswell..although i was born and raised in sweden..but i go to greece every summer and visit all my friends and relatives down there  :)

203935[/snapback]

mmmm I miss Sweden a bit :)

mmmm I miss Sweden a bit :)

204048[/snapback]

Its a small world :)

Where in Sweeden did you live DJ Nemo?

Daniël: It was the 1th of may in Antwerpen..The best party i've played on :D

And yes, soon i will be in belgium again :) I really look forward to that. You have the maddest crowd i've seen..

ritual om: I hope you like it :)

Any greek from Thessaloniki? there is record shop there called Noise records near "paralia" in the center of thessaloniki..i used to buy my cd's there.. i haven't been there in about 2-3 years (in that shop)..is it still alive and kickin'??

its still alive...

I used to buy cds from there some years ago as well (I remember buying Hallucinogen's Twisted!), but finally switched to Lotus (another record store), much cheaper prices!

Its a small world :)

Where in Sweeden did you live DJ Nemo?

Daniël: It was the 1th of may in Antwerpen..The best party i've played on  :D

And yes, soon i will be in belgium again :) I really look forward to that. You have the maddest crowd i've seen..

ritual om: I hope you like it :)

Any greek from Thessaloniki? there is record shop there called Noise records near "paralia" in the center of thessaloniki..i used to buy my cd's there.. i haven't been there in about 2-3 years (in that shop)..is it still alive and kickin'??

204072[/snapback]

Hey Filteria :) I am from Helltown (aka Helsingborg), Skane hehe :) I speak weird Swedish, could almost be Danish hehe. You are living in Stockholm right? I saw pictures of your Studio by the way, very very nice.

My next synth will be the TI for sure (Have you seen that?) Sorry for being a bit off topic here :(

heh...

the hallucinogenius guy,how r ya mate? (im trickstah if u remember.the spugedelik fan) aes dana rulz but im sure that u wanted astrix/skazi versus set... right?

im from thessaloniki.the noise records shop still exists and its still rather expensive...

also the lotus records guys made a sxpecial event for ambient/experimental musik last friday...they presented to us biosphere live act...no comments about this,a real trip to north pole...