worst track ever?

fohat

I think this is something special. I was just surfing through Psyshop.com and checked the Comp. "Global Trance Network" from Phonokol Records. Klicked on the first track "Inside me" from HYPERSONIC AND DYNAMIC to hear the sound samples.

Ooops I thought by myself there must be something wrong. Am I in the footbal stadium and people shouting cheap Fanclub melodies or what? I mean I couldn't believe what went though my speakers.

To make a long story short this is probably the worst stuff I ever heard. Don't get me wrong, judging a track just from a sound snipplet is normally something I would never do, but this one is different. Give it a try and tell me what you think:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/pho/pho1cd322.html

BTW: About the rest of the compilation I cannot say anything about cause I didn't go further ;-)

Cheers Fohat

I find most of the mainstream Israeli releases totally unlistenable these days...

But lets step back a moment and remember the classic of bad taste :) Antidiluvian Rocking Horse - Rigorous Donut (hehe)

bu-BURP burpBuR-BURP-burp BURPPPP burp-BURP!

But actually, there are a few modern songs I HATE AND WISH TO DESTROY (especially because all the "cool djs" hammer them to death)...

IM - I Wish (you would STOP PLAYING THIS SONG) [skazi Remix]

IM - Cities of the Future (run run run AWAYYYY! etc)

GMS - Acid for Nothing (and the chicks are e-z)

The last outdoor party of the year... the DJ on around midnight played all three of those plus Voodoo People, Satisfaction, and a couple of other remixes. All in a row, consecutively. On a heavily distorted sound system. It was ATROCIOUS. Perhaps the ironing is that this DJ gets far more bookings than I ever do :blink:

You mean the promo copy is inaccurate?! How can this be?

This great compilation contains 9 new and previously unreleased tracks created by some of the hottest names of Israeli Psy trance scene currently: Dynamic, Hypersonic, Alien Project, Space Cat and Star X and a very special guest from England - Junya - Eskimo Alongside with very talented new comers such as Cycle Sphere and Vigabo that appears on this compilation for the first time Ben was directly involved in tracks in this project.

IM - I Wish (you would STOP PLAYING THIS SONG) [skazi Remix]

203477[/snapback]

is that the track that one of the IM guys sing (maybe only in their live set?)? something like "i wish for the rain... la la la, and so on"?

if it is I was actually listening to it on philosomatika yesterday and my psychedelic mind just recoiled in horror at the sound of that awful singing! I thought it couldn't have gone any worse when previous to that, the guy was actually ragga'ing to some reggae melody. Very amusing.

Inside me" from HYPERSONIC AND DYNAMIC ...

damned even the psyshop samples sound bad... those samples are almost that specially chosen that the best 45 seconds of each song is represented... so this says a lot... if even psyshop isn't able to create a 45 sec good sample... this should really suck big time... <_<

That's some crappy stuff, yeah. But at least I got a good laugh :D

These are pretty awful as well:

Ubar Tmar - Eternal Return

Analog Pussy - Trance N Roll

Skazi - Seek and destroy

Skazi - Ecstasy

Metallica - Seek & Destroy ( Skazi Rmx )

Infected Mushroom - IM The Supervisor

Infected Mushroom - Cities Of The Future

Shakta - Feed The Flame

Talamasca - Aries

X-Dream - The 1st

Half of Israeli clones

and lots more, there are lot of bad music made especially in the last 4 years.