Best of Transwave

Cinos

It's albums we're speaking, not single tracks.

The best thing Transwave ever did, IMHO, was Hypnorhythm EP. I don't really love their style, but this album still has something that makes me listen to it again. Not nearly as good as Astral, but as I said, good enough.

And their worst is Helium.

It's albums we're speaking, not single tracks.

The best thing Transwave ever did, IMHO, was Hypnorhythm EP. I don't really love their style, but this album still has something that makes me listen to it again. Not nearly as good as Astral, but as I said, good enough.

And their worst is Helium.

203136[/snapback]

In terms of albums, Phototropic is the most solid IMHO. The best track has to be the original mix of Rezalker for me personally - I have like 2000 records and yet this is one of the top 5 tracks of all time, of any genre, for me.

There are some shoddy tracks on both Hypnorhythm and Helium I think, but the good ones make up for them. I have a very soft spot for Adoration To The Aum as well, for some reason.

There are some shoddy tracks on both Hypnorhythm and Helium I think, but the good ones make up for them. I have a very soft spot for Adoration To The Aum as well, for some reason.

203137[/snapback]

'Aum is my single favorite Transwave track. :)

Their best: Helium

Then: Phototropic

Followed by: Hypnorythm

203225[/snapback]

That's the complete mirroring of my opinion. How strange tastes you have. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this is easy... and granted for (several reasons) everyone has their own favorites "placement."

1st Best: Phototropic - (Land of Freedom is such am awesome track!)

2nd Best: Helium - (Trashish on this album I felt was unquestionably the best one)

3rd Best: Hypnorythm (Wow, I really like this intro so much! Great melodies!)

...but Hypnorythm I think was a head of its time, for its time, and should probably be the most resepcted because the others would have not existed, had it not been for Hypnorythm.

well obviously their least good effort was Hypnorythm (the album)... on the other hand, it was one of the very first goa releases and their very first try so it's only normal that their sound wasn't "mature" yet...

As for the best... the album containing that absolute killer classic that belongs right up there with Hallucinogen - LSD and AP - People Can Fly: The Rezwalker... man I so miss the times when tracks had such a good melody that it stayed in your head for ages... now it's all "bleep bleep woosh"...

I also miss the days where I could see videos of Land of Freedom and People Can Fly EVERY Friday evening on a fench music TV station :(

Best for sure is Helium.. The 6 first tracks are just MASSIVE..

Then Phototropic..and last but not least Hypnorythm EP.. All their work is excellent, But helium is really from another world..Top 3 albums for me with IFO and Alien Protein...

Best track is Rezwalker (London Live Remix).. Lucky people that got to hear that one live *jelous* :P

Worst: No bad tracks..