Track of the day

hehe... ill just give ya an astral hug... thats as far as i'll go :)

thx for the words...ill relisten to it this afternoon [house-mate still sleeping cant do that now] ... lets see what it comes up with...

and to explain... i listen to goa for the feeling it gives me... can be anything, more darker goa trance...psychedelic goa trance, or the more melodic goa trance... i do like the climax goa trance but to be honest i dont really see per aspera... as climax goa trance.... it's more trancey for me...

continuing, lately the more soft , subtle melodic goa trance with trance-like aspects are my cup of tea :) [blue planet corp, old electric universe, aminate fx,...] ... so mebbe thats why i dont really like this track... it is more trance like , but for me misses the feeling and emotions i am searching for

i think the sunrise track fits that discription very well : trancey, beautifull melodies and a feeling off *arms in the air, sun shining, smiling all the way* kinda muzic :)

so yeah tastes, and even more personal emotions... :)

still...relistening this afternoon :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe... ill just give ya an astral hug... thats as far as i'll go :)

thx for the words...ill relisten to it this afternoon [house-mate still sleeping cant do that now] ... lets see what it comes up with...

and to explain... i listen to goa for the feeling it gives me... can be anything, more darker goa trance...psychedelic goa trance, or the more melodic goa trance... i do like the climax goa trance but to be honest i dont really see per aspera... as climax goa trance.... it's more trancey for me...

continuing, lately the more soft , subtle melodic goa trance with trance-like aspects are my cup of tea :) [blue planet corp, old electric universe, aminate fx,...] ... so mebbe thats why i dont really like this track... it is more trance like , but for me misses the feeling and emotions i am searching for

i think the sunrise track fits that discription very well : trancey, beautifull melodies and a feeling off *arms in the air, sun shining, smiling all the way* kinda muzic :)

so yeah tastes, and even more personal emotions... :)

still...relistening this afternoon :)

try the Sunrise track, it's pure bliss climax and emotional goa trance

Lol you already tried sunrise track :)) i was talking about these track, but i relistened and review the Ad Aspera one for you, and made the error lol, The Sunrise is pure goa spirit, and i totally join your opinion about it.

Goa is not dead ! Viva Goasia, boom shankar:) :posford:

:D well it was possible that you talked bout the per apsara [;)] track , still little bit wondering how can one find it that good ;)

but idd... sunrise is pure gold! :wub:

long live emotional muzic ^^

pleiadians - sonic system...

huphup, retsklets, yippie!!!

aaah the gods of yesteryear.... how i love their muzic ^.^

pleiadians - pleiadians

went totally mad on that one yesterdaynight/this morning...

good soundsystem, high volume, the right mindset -> /me totally gone

:wub:

Steve Roach - Opening the Space

Steve Roach - Heart's Core

Steve Roach - Fires Burning

Ok, this is it. Steve Roach is world's number one. This is pure magic. From the amazing album Fever Dreams 2.

This also makes up big time for his minimal drone albums that I don't like.

Sasha - Baja

Perhaps the greatest 'melodic with chilled beats'-chillout track of all time. What a glorious wonderful beautiful piece of music. It makes me long for being outside, in the sun, free, at some tropical island. The feeling of being very much alive. I practically missed summer this year. I need sunshine. Fuck this climate.