Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Just ordered mine from saiko sounds. Really looking forward to this
  2. Deep Forest - Pacifique
  3. Quirk - Machina Electrica & Fornax Chemica Fantastic Stuff
  4. It felt a lot more relaxing this time. I'm going to give it more time to work on me & look for CDs 3 & 4.
  5. Ishq - Magic Square of the Sun
  6. Giving it another try!
  7. Androcell - Fungus Garden (Accoustic Mix) has nice accoustic guitar in it
  8. Portals of Perception np Aes Dana - Haze
  9. Oren Kristal = Mr OK ? I think he's blowing his own trumpet saying he's okay! Should call himself mister mundane!
  10. Enigma - Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi
  11. Enjoy it when it arrives! I ordered some stuff of the internet myself. Hope that arrives this week. What did you order from Israel?
  12. Yeah! I liked this one. It's nuts
  13. Great choice. I like between worlds
  14. I still see X-Dream - Radio in the shops. Was it re-released?
  15. Yeah, it's ambient but this was too whooshy. I didn't play it too loud. Must have been my mood at the time. I'll give it another try sometime.
  16. Then my copy must be warped! I found it really whooshy!
  17. I have part 1 of that but it gave me a headache trying to listen to it Should give it another try sometime.
  18. Enigma - A Posteriori
  19. Xatrik - Project A Electronic High Spectral - Diffuse Enigma - A Posteriori
  20. Very good Wouj! I thought you managed to get a good atmosphere while using experimental sounds & noises
  21. I'd probably want to have Ishq - Orchid. It has so many layers & sounds different everytime I listen to it. So many other albums I think I would get bored of much more quickly.
  22. I have to go in to Tokyo today so I hope to look around some of the record shops there. Hoping to find (but not pinning my hopes on actually doing so) Boyd in the Void Retrodelica Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh Dimension 5 etc but I also still want to get the slackbaba album
×
×
  • Create New...