Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. I think some of these might be a wee bit too expensive for our poor student Especially Accidental Occidentalism
  2. People love to complain. Artists really are damned if they do & damned if they don't! Change styles/move with the times = sell out Keep the same style = stale They can't win with some people
  3. Solar Fields - Reflective Frequencies
  4. Androcell - Efflorescence
  5. Mendigo - Olaviva-muerta
  6. I think it all worked out for the best then!
  7. Solar Fields - Electric Fluid
  8. Sub Surfing - She Swims Above the Horizon
  9. Go on....... we could use a good laugh
  10. Yeah? Sounds like yet another album I'm going to have to buy
  11. Cool! I love Ishq & his projects Downloading now!
  12. So you can check out solar fields, I uploaded the mix I made click the link Solar Fields
  13. Having grown even more in love with Solar Fields' sound I was easily (& I mean easily) managed to stretch out my favourites of Solar Fields even further. Still there are amazing tracks from him missing but I can't make a 10 hour mix can I Tracklist Solar Fields II 1. Brainbow 2. Levitate 3. Summer 4. Small Little Green Cubes 5. Electric Fluid 6. Union Light 7. Confusion Illusion (remix) 8. H.U.V.A. Network - Rain Geometries (Solar Fields Remix) 9. Insum 10. The Sight Is White 11. Good Times 12. Water Silence 13. Outlined Surfaces 14. Floating Channels 15. H.U.V.A. Network - Morning Call (Dawn Remix) 16. Self Transforming Experience Second Movement 17. Majestic Feeling 18. Air Song PS sorry for the slight background hiss, I'm trying out new software to record mixes also the use of samples over the 2 terrible mixes are from The Ghost in the Shell hope you enjoy Link
  14. Ah, one of my favourite ishq tunes
  15. Well, I mixed Solar Fields - Air Song into Solar Fields - Air Song (8am version) to creat Air Song (super Happy extended version) running at about 26 minutes I love that track
  16. The thing with ultimae is that it grows on you! Every album I have gets better with every listen. My favourites are Solar Fileds - Leaving Home Solar Fields - Extended Solar Fields - Blue Moon Station (I will upload a solar fields mix soon in the DJ promotion if you're interested) Fahrenheit Project 2,5,6 Albedo Carbon Based Lifeforms - Hydroponic Garden Aes Dana - Memory Shell Asura - Code Eternity I am going to make an Ultimae mix aswell, if you are interested in ultimae check that out too
  17. Fahrenheit Project 3&4 Aes Dana - Season 5 Aes Dana - Aftermath
  18. Solar Fields - Air Song super happy extended version
  19. Amethystium - Emblem (Selected Pieces)
×
×
  • Create New...