ARKANOYDZ

draeke

I'm posting this infos on behalf of DJ Young (EtnicaNet) cause he is having some troubles registering (probably he will sort it out soon) so here it is:

"ARKANOYDZ are Giotto Bini, Andrea Rizzo, and Young Kim. Carlo is an old friend who visits the studio from time to time - inevitably there are conversations and feedback in the studio about the music and the trax, but the 'official members' are just the 3 of us mentioned above.

As DETOX has said, I have sent him a preview of the 'Space Care' track and we had a conversation about the ARKANOYDZ project, etc. I must point out, however, that the name of the project was not inspired by the game 'Arkanoyd'. It has other origins ;)

And the music (that means melodies & everything) is made by the 3 of us.

So, thanx Detox for the positive feedback and Draeke for the clarifications!

-young-"

--

. young@etnicanet.net .

. DJ / A&R : www.etnicanet.net .

. DJ : www.ultragrooverecords.com .

. Residency : www.fairytales-london.com .

Any releases from this project? Any samples? :huh:

This is the most intriguing news for last couple of months! Tell the guys 'Hello!', in case you've got contact with them, or better invite them over here, so they can get inspired by hundreds of Etnica/CC/Pleiadians fans :D

Any releases from this project? Any samples?  :huh:

This is the most intriguing news for last couple of months! Tell the guys 'Hello!', in case you've got contact with them, or better invite them over here, so they can get inspired by hundreds of Etnica/CC/Pleiadians fans  :D

498470[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D

word

:D:D:D:D

pics?

498802[/snapback]

thats some pretty fresh expression here - in some other thread people wanted to see pictures instead of endless blabling, so "pics or STFU" - in this case that would be something like "enough teasing, give us some samples :)"

Guest antic

dont want to sound rude, but as once some great man said "Pics or STFU :ph34r: !" .

498701[/snapback]

"mp3 or STFU" would be much more appropriate, unless ofcourse you want to see how they look, but honestly who the f**k cares as long as the music's good ;):D

well i am sure Young will register sooner or later (or when the system will work anyway) and he will be happy to write here! He is already active on Isratrance forum so would be just a matter of time to see him here as well. As for sampels, well, i am not in the position to decide anything or do any of them, better you ask him reger! :)

But i can tell you there is no blabbling or rumors the material is very interesting and very real!

well i am sure Young will register sooner or later (or when the system will work anyway) and he will be happy to write here! He is already active on Isratrance forum so would be just a matter of time to see him here as well. As for sampels, well, i am not in the position to decide anything or do any of them, better you ask him reger! :)

But i can tell you there is no blabbling or rumors the material is very interesting and very real!

499555[/snapback]

OK ;)!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

greetings Everyone,

we really appreciate the interest, and shall post some samples in the weeks to come, pls bear with us :)

we are playing our first live in Trieste (northern Italy) this month at the ELECTROBLOG FESTIVAL (it's an eclectic festival as far as lineup is concerned, so we're really looking forward to it).

in the meantime, please check the promotional thread on my upcoming compilation, which will be released on ETNICANET Recordssoon, and please send your contributions (photos, texts, etc).

ciao!

greetings Everyone,

we really appreciate the interest, and shall post some samples in the weeks to come, pls bear with us :)

we are playing our first live in Trieste (northern Italy) this month at the ELECTROBLOG FESTIVAL (it's an eclectic festival as far as lineup is concerned, so we're really looking forward to it).

in the meantime, please check the promotional thread on my upcoming compilation, which will be released on ETNICANET Recordssoon, and please send your contributions (photos, texts, etc).

ciao!

531211[/snapback]

great news!!!

good luck with your productions!!!! :)

• 2 months later...