Another groovy winter and spring for me !

seraph

This year, many producers and dj's will come and I can hardly wait to have wildest times this winter and spring...

27.01.06. - Hardfloor ( !!! )

28.01.06. - Dino Psaras

04.02.06. - John Digweed

09.02.06. - Billy Nasty

11.02.06. - Dave Clarke

17.02.06. - D-Nox

18.02.06. - Jaia & Silicon Sound ( !!! )

04.03.06. - Christian Valera

15.03.06. - Lou Reed ( Hah )

21.03.06. - Depeche Mode ( in Budapest )

25.03.06. - Electric Universe

01.04.06. - Adam Beyer

07.04.06. - Happy Mondays ( dj set )

08.04.06. - Ticon ( !!! )

15.04.06. - Atmos ( !!! )

Busy busy times ( more to come )...:D

I'm going to see Depeche Mode live next Tuesday (not tomorrow, I mean Tuesday in a week), really looking forward to it. Besides that there is nothing interesting that I know about.

Hardfloor must be a blast!! Will they play their old tracks or do they have new material?

Hardfloor must be a blast!! Will they play their old tracks or do they have new material?

422436[/snapback]

Have no idea and I don't care, it is HARDFLOOR !

For the first time in my life, so I don't even care if they play house music....( ooops, I do, but I don't give a phuck, respect is respect...;) )

Guest Elysium

27.01.06. - Hardfloor ( !!! ) - coolio

28.01.06. - Dino Psaras - fukkk it

04.02.06. - John Digweed - okie dokie

09.02.06. - Billy Nasty - that sound perverted

11.02.06. - Dave Clarke - nice

17.02.06. - D-Nox - cool if you have not seen him before

18.02.06. - Jaia & Silicon Sound ( !!! ) - jaia ok...silicon..hmm

04.03.06. - Christian Valera - got no clue who he is but cool name :)

15.03.06. - Lou Reed ( Hah ) - funky

21.03.06. - Depeche Mode ( in Budapest ) - yea thats real oldschool-rocking

25.03.06. - Electric Universe - hmm too old_cool for me nowadays

01.04.06. - Adam Beyer - more sauerkraut?

07.04.06. - Happy Mondays ( dj set ) - freaky

Now that's the spirit!!! I really like the old track like the Hardfloor remix of Yeke Yeke (world music by Mory Kante) or the Hardfloor remix of Anne Clark's Darkness. I demand (once again) a detailed party report! :)

Now that's the spirit!!! I really like the old track like the Hardfloor remix of Yeke Yeke (world music by Mory Kante) or the Hardfloor remix of Anne Clark's Darkness. I demand (once again) a detailed party report! :)

422451[/snapback]

Hah, I actually despise that track, Yeke Yeke, but they surely made that song better than original...

Have you heard Depeche Mode - It's No Good ( Hardfloor Rmx ), it is fantastic !

Or New Order - Blue Monday ( Hardfloor Rmx ), also very good...

There are also Sven Vath - Robot ( Hardfloor Rmx ) - perfect !

They are very good remixers...nevertheless, I have heard their singles from 2005, and they still haven't lost their funky, groovy magic touch...check their tracks Murano, Joppiemuffler and The Lost Souls, all from 2005, great club tracks...;):)

Woow, I even love the original Yeke Yeke song, but I agree that the remix is way better. I haven't heard the Blue Monday remix but I'm dieing to! I aboslutely adore the original song and since I love the Hardfloor style I'm sure I would just love it! :) The classic remix EP with the Blue Monday and the Depeche Mode track is on my wantlist btw...

Other good Hardfloor remixes :

Sourmash - Pilgrimage To Paradise ( Hardfloor Rmx )

Baby Doc & The Dentist - Mantra To The Buddha ( Hardfloor Rmx )

Robert Armani - Circus Bells ( Hardfloor Rmx )

;)

I haven't even heard about those tracks!!! :blink: But I'll keep my eyes and ears open for them! :)

I haven't even heard about those tracks!!!  :blink: But I'll keep my eyes and ears open for them! :)

422521[/snapback]

That's what are phorums for ! ;)

BTW, check their albums TB RESUSCITATION ( 1993 ) and RESPECT ( 1994 ), they are pure acid techno and trance virtuoso snack bars. A Musts...

Woow, I even love the original Yeke Yeke song,

Talking about Yeke Yeke... It was pretty funny. I saw the African group Mory Kante at the Roskilde festival in Denmark last summer, who made the original... It was pure ethnic music all the way, and no electronics... They played the Yeke Yeke song too, in a tribal way. Here is two pictures I took:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was a really fun concert, kicking off the festival season 2005 for me... By the way, you have a lot to look forward to! I would go for Dave Clarke (!), Adam Beyer, Jaïa and Hardfloor... I saw Hardfloor live in Sweden a couple of years ago, and it's fun...

I saw Hardfloor live in Sweden a couple of years ago, and it's fun...

423008[/snapback]

Heh, but of course it was fun, when the most funniest producers around were playing...

HARDFLOOR are the masters of funky dementia...:D

Nice party-plans for you my man,

I'd skip some of the techno stuff myself but even in that genre you pickes the cream of the crop :P

Looking forward to 2 non psy-nights myself pretty soon: one with Nathan Fake (proggy house/breaks) & one with The Hacker (Electro)

Looking forward to 2 non psy-nights myself pretty soon: one with Nathan Fake (proggy house/breaks) & one with The Hacker (Electro)

423021[/snapback]

Last year I have attended the BEST electro party ever...Laurent Garnier and Miss Kittin were playing, and boy, it was such a fun, both of them split our brains from excitement and funky, groovy rhythms...:D

18.02.06. - Jaia & Silicon Sound ( !!! )

08.04.06. - Ticon ( !!! )

422393[/snapback]

oh yes. i have noted Jaia and Ticon in my calendar. i'll organise myself and see what it takes to come to these parties. :D

oh yes. i have noted Jaia and Ticon in my calendar. i'll organise myself and see what it takes to come to these parties. :D

423054[/snapback]

Yeah, it would be a shame if proggy girl like you will miss these parties...

:rolleyes:B):D

Last year I have attended the BEST electro party ever...Laurent Garnier and Miss Kittin were playing, and boy, it was such a fun, both of them split our brains from excitement and funky, groovy rhythms...:D

423022[/snapback]

Oh Miss Kittin is so fucking great!! I saw her spinning an amazing set at the Gurtenfestival. It was more a rock festival but she played on Friday and Prodigy on Sathurday. That girl knows what she's doing, the crowd went nuts and she played everything from electro to acid to techno, added own vocals and effects. Aboslutely great! And I saw Laurent Garnier two years ago in London, also very good music!

Oh Miss Kittin is so fucking great!! I saw her spinning an amazing set at the Gurtenfestival. It was more a rock festival but she played on Friday and Prodigy on Sathurday. That girl knows what she's doing, the crowd went nuts and she played everything from electro to acid to techno, added own vocals and effects. Aboslutely great! And I saw Laurent Garnier two years ago in London, also very good music!

423058[/snapback]

She surely is ! Her choice in music was stunning ! She gave us one nasty, mean, electro/techno set, mixing everything from Hacker over Plastikman, to her own twisted stuff...she DOES know what she is doing...and padre Garnier was nothing short of amazing...he IS the crowd twister and everyone screamed like back in the good ol' days, making incredible empathy atmosphere at the party....:D