What happened to ravantion?

radi6404

He made a string of abusive posts, for which I gave him a temporary suspension. I upgraded it to a permanent ban when I noticed that he was hiding his location by posting through a proxy, which I consider a pretty good indication that he's one of the recurring trolls.

neurogen (aliendna) i believe, both fans of Human blue and fans of the same track Dream creator, both trolls, what a coincidence.

I don´t think aliendna was a real troll. I felt sorry for aliendna because he seemed to have some mental problems, he seemed to have dpressions or something liek that and I feel sorry for those people. I tolerate bad posts from such people more than from people who are mentally stable. I had him on facebook and when he made the last post about OOOD here, he disapeared on facebook aswell and I hope nothing bad has happened to him.

neurogen (aliendna) i believe

that's also what i suspected at first. the style seemed a bit similar.

anyway, he certainly wasn't new to psynews.

@rotwang

your comment in the "contest" thread :). that's what i call wielding the modstick in a masterful way.