Spiritual healing re-remix (official)

Don't remember if I already posted this.. Maybe I did maybe I didn't but holy crap is it good. 

Why do I get the feeling that Juan Verdera is an asshole who aren't ever gonna release this version.... 

edit: I should clarify; He said in the comments that this is for just when he plays live. This was many years ago, and he hasnt released it yet. 😕 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 3:14 PM, astralprojection said:

Why do I get the feeling that Juan Verdera is an asshole who aren't ever gonna release this version....

So, for you, artists who decide not to release THEIR music for one reason or another are assholes..

Why do i get the feeling that this is pathetic to say the least..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMoonstoneD said:

So, for you, artists who decide not to release THEIR music for one reason or another are assholes..

Why do i get the feeling that this is pathetic to say the least..

yes! they are! give it to the fans ffs. why holding it in like you have to go to the bathroom. 

okay, thanks for your opinion. whats happened to this place. everyone got a stick up their ass lately and takes everything so serious.. oh well, keep doing you

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You could have expressed your wish for the track to be released in a more civilized way..

That's all.. Calling somebody, anybody, you don't know in personal, an asshole, because you disagree with his decision, yes for me is serious.

I met Juan in Spain at Connection Festival 2018, were discussing about the music, the scene in the past and now etc and asked him about this remix (you see, i share the same wish with you..). He was negative BUT POLITE and KIND.. I am wondering if you were taking part in that discussion, would you call him an asshole..?

Anyway, enough said..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Coulda woulda shoulda.

Why are you so uptight? Clearly I called him a asshole in GIST, with love (my fav track is spiritual healing all categories), so why take it so serious???? 

Cmoon man snap out of it. Yes I'd tell him to his face, with a smile, "you fucking asshole release the damn track man!!" 

I'm almost 45 and talking like this is very normal as it is said with a touch of humour. Clearly you are just a tightass. 

Also, you calling me pathetic is even worse, imho. That's personal whereas I said asshole clearly in gist. I love the man ffs. 

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. So before lecturing me about calling someone an asshole jokingly, maybe don't go around calling people pathetic?? 

edit: hmm maybe its not in "gist", i thought that word meant something else. "jokingly, with love". but you know what im trying to say.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So to chime in, out of curiousity. The remix in question, is it a relatively new remix or from the golden olden age? Or perhaps from the full-on 00's era? I really love the original track and the remix from the Goa Head era.

As for Juan keeping the track to himself/for his live audience. I mean can't blame him, his own property. I think it's quite common, to have a something a little extra special for the live sets. I even think Hallucinogen had that when I saw him live. I'm not sure, but I think he played some remix of Gamma Goblins. 

22 minutes ago, HolyLight said:

So to chime in, out of curiousity. The remix in question, is it a relatively new remix or from the golden olden age? Or perhaps from the full-on 00's era? I really love the original track and the remix from the Goa Head era.

As for Juan keeping the track to himself/for his live audience. I mean can't blame him, his own property. I think it's quite common, to have a something a little extra special for the live sets. I even think Hallucinogen had that when I saw him live. I'm not sure, but I think he played some remix of Gamma Goblins. 

Who knows when it is from. But it feels like it's kind of new, maybe 2005s and beyond. But noone knows. 

Brother. Why sit on something the fans love? What is the harm of releasing it? It's just an ego thing. "this is too good to be released I'm just gonna play it live and not release it." 

That's asshole tactics. Makes no sense. What if he died, God forbid, and it was forever lost in his hard drive? 

No, the right thing to do is to release it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, astralprojection said:

Who knows when it is from. But it feels like it's kind of new, maybe 2005s and beyond. But noone knows. 

Brother. Why sit on something the fans love? What is the harm of releasing it? It's just an ego thing. "this is too good to be released I'm just gonna play it live and not release it." 

That's asshole tactics. Makes no sense. What if he died, God forbid, and it was forever lost in his hard drive? 

No, the right thing to do is to release it. 

Sure I can see both sides of the issue. You know I wouldn't mind hearing it in good quality for sure, and yeah as you say one day he'll be gone, so why not leave something more for his own legacy? Still, in the end it's his choice, his life. On the other hand, if I try to put myself into his shoes, and try to see what he could benefit from it. I mean there isn't much besides you know for the fans. As for everything else, we all know there aren't that many that purchase this kind of music sadly, so most of it will likely be pirated. And perhaps he feels at ease, knowing full well that he achieved what he might've wanted already with his music, IMO.

And btw on a side-note regarding his musical output after the 90's era, did he release something I should check out? I haven't kept tabs on his music besides his classic album. Could give some ideas as to the quality/style of the new remix.

14 minutes ago, technosomy said:

This track was remixed around you and Galactic love era, and it's around, just not looking hard enough 

Was it bootlegged or featured on a proper release? Link please if it's on the legal platforms Youtube/Spotify etc :D Gotta hear what all this fuzz was about. Better be epic.

On 3/20/2024 at 8:10 PM, HolyLight said:

And btw on a side-note regarding his musical output after the 90's era, did he release something I should check out? I haven't kept tabs on his music besides his classic album. Could give some ideas as to the quality/style of the new remix.

i havent heard anything good from him since spiritual healing album.