Fundraiser to help Kris kylven for medical costs merch auction

technosomy

Hi all, some of you may already know Kris kylven is in a bad way in hospital with liver disease.

Now this guy needs no introduction here, I feel like need to give back as he has produced some amazing music over years from killing joke, Juno reactor to UX and beyond 

I know times tough at moment so thought would auction off some of his CDs and merch and give any money made direct to his go fund me https://www.gofundme.com/f/kriss-a-besoin-daide-kriss-needs-help?fbclid=IwAR3IpWRWu1xUE4-NSjRB431qW4NCv6YfdjPPGdflz4VXdn08RX9RfQyzAcI

I will pay your post costs (posting from Australia) 

We have a t shirt size medium 

Cd realm of a new dawn

Cd audissey live and beyond (anjuna) 

UX talisman necklace 

Message me with any questions

Will run auction for a week highest bidder gets it 

Most of you here from Europe, go fund me in euro so let's do it in euro

So let's start who will do first bid????????

IMG_20231001_162341.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2023 at 7:18 AM, technosomy said:

So no one? Kind of shocked to be honest 70 views and 1 comment, no one here buys physical merch anymore or just don't care for him? Reminder any money made goes straight to him and not in my pocket, and I would pay your post

I'm thinking if we could have the thread moved to the general section for hopefully some more exposure?

On 10/7/2023 at 10:18 PM, technosomy said:

So no one? Kind of shocked to be honest 70 views and 1 comment, no one here buys physical merch anymore or just don't care for him? Reminder any money made goes straight to him and not in my pocket, and I would pay your post

My wife and I already donated to the GoFundMe. We did it to help and didn't need to buy anything for it 😃
He's a very special figure and I hope he gets better (this is the first time I have been in this thread and didn't see the post before now)

I might give at least some shit but I think I already have all those items...which may tell something. :P

About the rest of the matter...I cannot phrase it properly right now because too many things are happening, but I really hope that at least some of those would turn for the better, eventually. :mellow:

• 1 month later...