UnityVerse Music presents: Psychonaut Central

UnityVerse Music is a hybrid bass music and downtempo label / collective launched in September 2020 by Finnish producer Cosmic Touch.
Psychonaut Central is a podcast showcasing the label's DJs and artists. 2 episodes are out now, with more following in the upcoming weeks.

Episode 1, selected by Cosmic Touch:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 11:31 AM, Paul Eye said:

UnityVerse Music is a hybrid bass music and downtempo label / collective launched in September 2020 by Finnish producer Cosmic Touch.
Psychonaut Central is a podcast showcasing the label's DJs and artists. 2 episodes are out now, with more following in the upcoming weeks.

Episode 1, selected by Cosmic Touch:

Finally a chill out/downtempo label that is again on the diversity path <3 <3
I'm getting launced back to the 90s beginning 2000's :) - love it :)

THX!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, psytones said:

Am I rude if i ask, shouldn't this be in the DJ section? Perkale vitto makarena - are all the trax played btw. inhouse artists/tracks?

No, what makes you rude is your failed attempt to swear at me in my native language. Just exactly what I needed right now.

bass.png

Thumpa Thump ~ a Finnish girl broke my virginity back in 1996, celebrating xmas in Gran Canaria to escape some holiday stress for once. It was one "manhood achived" for the rmemories and I actuaally have a funny story about it to tell in person 'cause it happened/i met her at a discotheque in Puoerto Rico. We where penpals for a couple of years :wub:

I still remember her smell/taste/feeling.

Also much later travelling India, the best people I spent time with there where Finnish people. 

I hope to visit Finland one day. 

On 12/6/2020 at 12:06 PM, psytones said:

Also much later travelling India, the best people I spent time with there where Finnish people.

Finnish people = most "metal" people I met in my life (my favourite metal band comes from Finland also btw) even some don't know that music ... and they've got lots of Sisu - some of them especially while driving, many of the world's best Rally drivers are Finns...
Finnish people are good at drinking and driving - but hopefully not at the same time :D

I hope to visit Finland again one day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...