Tsotsi

image.png.e43d59725b5879581732cd2602583aec.png

Artist: Aion
Title: Scepter Of The Machine Construct
Label: None yet I don't think, Maybe Kali Earth soon?
Release: September 3, 2018

Tracklist: - 

1. Scepter of Ra
2. The Construct
3. Insane Cyborg

Aion is Norwegian trance producer who has gifted us with a 3 track ep with a range of different influences and styles. No matter what style is being used, you will hear notes of melody, with full body, low acidity, low tannins, rich buttery synths, with a spicy finish.

Scepter of Ra - A proper slow intro has you unsure what this track is gonna be. But the beat kicks in eventually and the track really does develop beyond your expectations. Where'd you hear those eastern melodies in Norway Aion? Oh sure the internet. This track is a complete banger that I more than like. Without a doubt my favourite.

The Construct - I guess we know what we are in for now so the dramatic intros can disappear. We have now entered blissful psychedelic territory and I don't want to leave. 

Insane Cyborg - You know from the second this track starts that it's gonna be some heavy full-on. It's fun to be right. I don't normally find much to say about full-on but after getting to like Aion's style in the last couple of tracks I am more than well lubed for this banger. The beat tempo changes, melody, synths pretty much the whole shebang is pleasant. Not once does the track get corny or predictable. 

I don't know what they feed you there in Norway. Wait yes I do, it's the Surströmming isn't it? If tinned fish that needs to be opened outdoors is what it takes to make great music then I'm ok with that. Unlike your fermented salted Herring I can take this ep with me on an international flight. 

It's available for NYP as the moment in Aions band camp page. 

https://aion.bandcamp.com/releases