Trance in Iran

Mallenaut

Hey guys, need some help of you. I read several times on YouTube and other places that Trance is quite popular over there and even in Iranian television they play this music in some reports, without knowing that they're playing music created by Israeli DJs and producers. I would like to know if somebody has any further information and sources for this statements. Was over there but haven't really seen anything like this.

Hey, actually in Norway we had a DJ from Iran that LOVES psytrance, mainly full-on prog but still a huge PLUR fan of the Psytrance music realm ad philosophy. He DJed some in Oslo with and for us, and then because of whatever not sure problem, they moved back to Iran. He is still doing some DJing but mostly for sure at home and as far as I can gather, he is not encourage to pursue his psytrance dj-dream, but it is cool that he is such a lover of psytrance and is from Iran, and yes also Israeli psytrance he loves. He is very much about PLUR in its totality. 1Love and all that makes sense hippie shanti fluff.

Read the info:

You can find more from this hobby and psytrance fan DJ. :) 

P.L.U.U.R. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/1/2018 at 11:52 PM, Mallenaut said:

Hey guys, need some help of you. I read several times on YouTube and other places that Trance is quite popular over there and even in Iranian television they play this music in some reports, without knowing that they're playing music created by Israeli DJs and producers. I would like to know if somebody has any further information and sources for this statements. Was over there but haven't really seen anything like this.

Hi i am ZorOaster and  play psychedelic music in iran 

• Like 1