The Maniac - Maha Shivaratri EP ( goaep259 - Goa Records)

Hi there guys!!
So excited to tell you that my second EP has been released today on Goa Records.
Please give it a listen and have a great time. Your support, criticisms and feedback always appreciated.

a0906296016_10.jpg

The Maniac - Maha Shivaratri (goaep259 - Goa Records)

Bandcamp: bit.ly/2tKMrf7
Beatport: bit.ly/2sALFBr
Psyshop: bit.ly/2uE9kxr
Beatspace: bit.ly/2sGt4PD
Goastore: bit.ly/2ujt2z7

1 - Maha Shivaratri
2 - Quasar 604
3 - Tripping Through Time
4 - Bholenath
5 - Cthulhu Dreams
6 - Anandamide Prophecies

Goa Records presents the second release from a new Neo-Goa Neo-retro psytrance master from India known as The Maniac, with the Maha Shivaratri Ep featuring six amazing tracks ready for beach sunrise blasting

P.S I will update the post with the album art as soon as I'm on PC.

Edit - added cover art :)

• Like 1

Bholenat is real good. I adore those electrical currents you have going on in there and generally the whole track is well structured and varied. The uplifting moments there and on quasar604 are definitely something out of the norms, so more like that.

I also think it's interesting some of your melodies seem a little off key, but it doesn't sound crap, so keep going I guess.

On a side note there's lots of acid spilling neogoa lately..

You're on a roll! Congrats :)

BTW, you can now take your revenge for all my "helpful tips" and comment on my tune: https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/73501-wormhole-wip/

Thanks a lot antic!! You were one of the guys who helped in improving my sound! Those helpful tips were indeed helpful. No revenge  :D

Bholenat is real good. I adore those electrical currents you have going on in there and generally the whole track is well structured and varied. The uplifting moments there and on quasar604 are definitely something out of the norms, so more like that.

I also think it's interesting some of your melodies seem a little off key, but it doesn't sound crap, so keep going I guess.

On a side note there's lots of acid spilling neogoa lately..

Thanks a lot for the feedback Penzoline! Means a lot!  :wub: