4. Over Me

5. Shout Aluma

6. D.M.A.

7. Music

8. Bitter Sweet

9. Stanko

10. Lolly Bong

J9EbR9l.gif

It has taken a long time, but I do believe I have finally found the worst psytrance album ever produced.

Ever.

I don't know if that's his kid on the front, but if you think that's gonna prevent me from taking this down you are so wrong.  The world needs to know.  This is the total package of horrible.  From the absolute sh*t show of a front cover to the terrible vocals found within this disc can only aspire to be a coaster.  The lead sounds are annoying and the melodies are as childish as the cover.  Was this put together in an afternoon?  Was a bet lost?  Top to bottom horrible music that made me want to kick a piano.  And how dare you cornhole Master and Servant from Depeche Mode in here?  And then to sh*t all over Bittersweet Symphony?  

Ok...I'll let that one go.

Really people, there have to be some rules otherwise we cease to function as a society.  I would bury this in the ground, but I fear it would crawl out and continue to walk among us.  Best we burn it, scatter the ashes, and never speak of this again.

God help us.

Psyshop

• Like 1

I'm really excited that this music moved you enough to write a negative review seven years after it was originally released and then ignored...

You really just gave this album more cred than it has previously...