Something fun for me.. and you!

SixZeroFou4

Ok. To be real.. all I do is train. I keep such a regimented diet that I barely eat good food. Training itself has become so stale after 24 years, but, but BUT - this post is here to help.

First mixes to get through workouts. Literally in my world, a mix determines a workout. On a side note let this be a get healthy initiative to psynews. I have my own business in personal training and credentials in nutrition.

If you're thinking of starting an exercise regimen, no matter how small, let's do it together in this thread. If you're too busy then link your mixes to keep those who are getting healthy motivated.

Finally.. cheat day food. Once a week that delicious meal eaten sensibly. Please post suggestions on what to eat.

Ps - let's keep this thread of good spirit, encouragement, motivation and awesome promotion. I only have time to enhance and enrich those who understand this thread.

I have nothing to contribute since my exercises are very disorganised as well as my diet (well, at least I'm trying to stay away from carbs and junk food and keep some level of physical activity, but nothing to show off TBH). I've just came here to say that I really respect your motivation and dedication to what you are doing. I like people who have well defined goals in their life. Keep it up!

Cheat day food - Russian Pelmeni and Smetana ;)

I have nothing to contribute since my exercises are very disorganised as well as my diet (well, at least I'm trying to stay away from carbs and junk food and keep some level of physical activity, but nothing to show off TBH). I've just came here to say that I really respect your motivation and dedication to what you are doing. I like people who have well defined goals in their life. Keep it up!

Cheat day food - Russian Pelmeni and Smetana ;)

Thank you for the food idea. I'll look it up and if I try it I'll tell you.

As for your personal diet and exercise.. all I heard were excuses. If you can recognize someone who is dedicated, then that quality exists in you as well. Which I know it does because you make great music so obviously you have a resilient quality as the very least.

I don't have to tell you how good you feel when you eat good and get moving. Dancing counts. Maybe get in a 10 minute walk?

• Like 1

Well, several years ago I had to train off 25 kg of body fat, it was a year of very strict shedule of diet and exercise - byking, dumbbels, chin-ups (added later, when i was starting out I wasn't able to do even a signle chinup,lol), total 7 hours per week of exercise. Now I watch out my diet and keep about 2-3 hours per week of exercise, when I see my BMI goes above 26 I enforce the exercises. I know it sounds like a joke compared to your acheivements but my life goals are kida different, making more great music is among them ;)

I walk about 90 minutes on a typical day. In the afternoon, I walk to the Asian market in Japantown (about 2.5 miles away) where I eat lunch and study for one to two hours, then walk back again. That's my main form of exercise.

Now that I'm older I've also been 'working out' a little bit. On a good day, I'll do reps of pushups, situps, lunges, sometimes jumping jacks. For situps, I try to follow Muhammad Ali's advice of not counting them until they start to hurt, because those are the ones that count.

I don't have a particular cheat food. Occasionally I'll eat something a bit higher in fat but I normally stick to the McDougall/HCLF diet.

Well, several years ago I had to train off 25 kg of body fat, it was a year of very strict shedule of diet and exercise - byking, dumbbels, chin-ups (added later, when i was starting out I wasn't able to do even a signle chinup,lol), total 7 hours per week of exercise. Now I watch out my diet and keep about 2-3 hours per week of exercise, when I see my BMI goes above 26 I enforce the exercises. I know it sounds like a joke compared to your acheivements but my life goals are kida different, making more great music is among them ;)

Comparing achievements is worthless. I love goa.. ! You love goa.. !! That makes us equals.

Well brother you definitely make great music. Maybe make a workout inspired track? Pure face ripping energy

I walk about 90 minutes on a typical day. In the afternoon, I walk to the Asian market in Japantown (about 2.5 miles away) where I eat lunch and study for one to two hours, then walk back again. That's my main form of exercise.

Now that I'm older I've also been 'working out' a little bit. On a good day, I'll do reps of pushups, situps, lunges, sometimes jumping jacks. For situps, I try to follow Muhammad Ali's advice of not counting them until they start to hurt, because those are the ones that count.

I don't have a particular cheat food. Occasionally I'll eat something a bit higher in fat but I normally stick to the McDougall/HCLF diet.

Excellent my brother.

Great Muhammad Ali reference.

Stay beautiful

I'm lacking energy. Rather, I run out too soon. Something's amiss in my diet.

Let's start with the basics.

Carbs, proteins, healthy fats

Then our vitamins and minerals.

A good sleep pattern, some movement and good food.

Where do you think a good place to take a finer look at things in your daily life would be

Let's start with the basics.

Carbs, proteins, healthy fats

Then our vitamins and minerals.

A good sleep pattern, some movement and good food.

Where do you think a good place to take a finer look at things in your daily life would be

Definitely diet for I have the other things covered. Will report on progress.